1281 posts
  • 4 / 129
 by BobCarl
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   4329  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

I don't agree with taking a knee during the Anthem at a football game, however I respect his right to peacefully express himself.

Nevertheless, I wonder how much of an impact his political stance (um, kneeling) has to do with his being traded from the Rams and possibly being moved off of the Dolphins.
(though, I'll never know the truth)

by AvengerRam
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

BobCarl wrote:I don't agree with taking a knee during the Anthem at a football game, however I respect his right to peacefully express himself.

Nevertheless, I wonder how much of an impact his political stance (um, kneeling) has to do with his being traded from the Rams and possibly being moved off of the Dolphins.
(though, I'll never know the truth)

Did Quinn kneel? I don't remember that. I remember him doing the fist raise.

In any event, he pretty much burned his bridges with the Rams with some unnecessary critical remarks on his way out the door.

by BobCarl
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   4329  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

AvengerRam wrote:Did Quinn kneel? I don't remember that. I remember him doing the fist raise.

In any event, he pretty much burned his bridges with the Rams with some unnecessary critical remarks on his way out the door.

my bad ... I equated the two as one. In some aspects it is the same, and others it isn't.

I respect his opinion, but I wish it wasn't expressed on the NFL stage.

by moklerman
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   7680  
United States of America   Bakersfield, CA
Hall of Fame

I thought Quinn's back and his salary were the only considerations for the Rams.

by snackdaddy
5 years 3 months ago
 Total posts:   9712  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:I thought Quinn's back and his salary were the only considerations for the Rams.

Yeah, his production dropped quite a bit. Probably because of the back problems. His salary made it hard to justify keeping him. His comments after the trade will probably make it hard for the team to think about signing him. He clearly was not happy in LA. But you never know. This is the NFL.

• 4 / 129
1281 posts Jun 26 2024