291 posts
  • 29 / 30
 by Neil039
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2664  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Stranger wrote:Yup, I really don't get this thread at all.

• We're back in Los Angeles
  • We're playing at the Coliseum
  • We just cremated the Seahags in Seattle
  • We have 11 wins with one game to go
  • We won the NFCW West
  • Our RB is in the mix for MVP
  • We have a 21yr-old? QB who is playing very well
  • We have the youngest HC in the league
  • We're loaded with talent at all corners of the field
  • And we're about to move into probably the world's best stadium

Please slap me, but is there anything to complain about?

Doubters and people(some trolls) that just don't want to believe things are getting better sir. It's always easier to degrade anything that shows no worth. The Rams are showing they are worth far more than they were given credit for.

BTW...Merry Christmas

by /zn/
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   6803  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

Neil039 wrote:Doubters and people(some trolls) that just don't want to believe things are getting better sir. It's always easier to degrade anything that shows no worth. The Rams are showing they are worth far more than they were given credit for.

BTW...Merry Christmas

Except not a single person in this thread degraded anything, represented it as having no worth (well, they did that to each other, not the Rams). And everyone gives the Rams credit.

There are no complainers about the Rams in this thread. There's only complainers complaining about other posters, and then complainers complaining about those complainers. In other words, the only thing that gets dumped on here is other posters... 8-) ... the Rams are given all sorts of credit.

It was a good win that had some great moments in it, everyone knows it, everyone says so.

by max
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   5591  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

Here's what the biggest issue is now for this year regarding clutch. Not only do we not have a clutch kicker, we don't even have a pedestrian kicker. We are gonna be leaving points all over the field, and it will be even worse if we need a FG to win a game.

So forget about Goff for now, he's the least of our concerns in winning a playoff game in the clutch.

by /zn/
6 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

max wrote:Here's what the biggest issue is now for this year regarding clutch. Not only do we not have a clutch kicker, we don't even have a pedestrian kicker. We are gonna be leaving points all over the field, and it will be even worse if we need a FG to win a game.

So forget about Goff for now, he's the least of our concerns in winning a playoff game in the clutch.

Well in the spirit of peace on earth and so on, what are the most positive things you see in this team? Let's leave out Goff, Gurley, Donald, and McVay as pretty much settled and obvious, and surprise one another. What are the most surprising positive things you see?

by SoCalRam78
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1086  
United States of America   SoCal
Pro Bowl

clearly goff isn't elite like derrick carr, looking at him tonight, damn that's a great QB.

by Stranger
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

max wrote:Here's what the biggest issue is now for this year regarding clutch. Not only do we not have a clutch kicker, we don't even have a pedestrian kicker. We are gonna be leaving points all over the field, and it will be even worse if we need a FG to win a game.

Would you be disappointed if we lose our first playoff game? Would you be disappointed if we don't make it to the NFCC? How about the SB?

For me, we've already won. Doesn't matter what happens for the remainder of the season. The future is way way brighter than I ever expected this soon after our HC change.

by PARAM
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   12304  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

/zn/ wrote:Except not a single person in this thread degraded anything, represented it as having no worth (well, they did that to each other, not the Rams). And everyone gives the Rams credit.

There are no complainers about the Rams in this thread. There's only complainers complaining about other posters, and then complainers complaining about those complainers. In other words, the only thing that gets dumped on here is other posters... 8-) ... the Rams are given all sorts of credit.

It was a good win that had some great moments in it, everyone knows it, everyone says so.

So it is written. So it shall be.

by ramsman34
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8668  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Uhh. Woods, Sammy, Barron, Barwin, Brockers, J Johnson, Joyner, the entire o line, Brown, Littleton, O Tree, Kupp....Hecker....

I think we have a lot of really good players and a great team

Agree with Max that in the clutch, not having GZ is a major issue. Said it the moment he went in IR. He is. HUGE loss.

by /zn/
6 years 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

Stranger wrote:
For me, we've already won. Doesn't matter what happens for the remainder of the season. The future is way way brighter than I ever expected this soon after our HC change.

I agree with that. I want them to win out this year, and they could, though, when it comes to that, the main thing about this year is how bright the future looks, and not just next year, the next decade it seems.

by PARAM
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   12304  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Agree with Max that in the clutch, not having GZ is a major issue. Said it the moment he went in IR. He is. HUGE loss.

So we need to be that team who scores TDs and not FGs. And I don't know squat about Ficken. Maybe he'll surprise us. Sure would look a good move by McVay & Co. and in a year of good moves by McVay & Co. why would we suddenly expect a bad move?

• 29 / 30
291 posts Jun 17 2024