70 posts
  • 3 / 7
 by aeneas1
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

no quick is disappointing... givens' preseason play probably led the rams to believe they could give him some more rest... britt, stedman, givens, tavon, not too shabby tho...

by AltiTude Ram
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2200  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

I'm thinking Cook has a big game with Kam holding out and Earl Thomas banged up. I like Tavon to make a couple of big plays also. Maybe a punt return for a TD.

by aeneas1
8 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

yeah, i could see tavon having a big game, or at least see the rams trying to give him a chance at a big game...

by AltiTude Ram
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2200  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

Well there goes my Cook prediction. Bradshaw just said Foles will go after the young safety filling in for Kam. Terry Bradshaw is almost never right.

by aeneas1
8 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

hoping the rams take some shots downfield, try to be surprising less conservative, try to go after some offensive points, but foles has to be smart, a couple of picks will kill, still remember seattle baiting sam into an easy pick, don't want to see any of that! go rams!

by snackdaddy
8 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   9717  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I really thought they would lay down and not make it a competitive game after that return. But the offense impressed me. Cunningham's a battler. Austin's speed was the difference on that TD.

by aeneas1
8 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

and the defense followed it up by an awesome smothering, forcing a 3-and-out, only to get called for a bullshat roughing call, but shrugged it off and picked wilson! go rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by aeneas1
8 years 9 months ago
Hall of Fame

surprising, brown had some nice blocks, was doing ok.... in other news, two offensive scores on three offensive possessions, 2 x 7 would have been nice but i'll take it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 / 7
70 posts Jul 01 2024