81 posts
  • 3 / 9
 by KamikazeKid
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   397  
United States of America   Los Angeles, CA
Starter

LARams wrote:Great idea - count me in. Will there be a post the night before each game for location?

ramsman34 wrote:That is a good idea! We most certainly will have to organize and figure out where tailgating is allowed. There will be others not associated with this site (the blasphemy!) who will be tailgating & competing for available areas.

We'll figure out the logistics as it gets closer to the season and we have more information about parking/designated tailgating areas.

This thread was to get everyone excited and gauge interest in the idea of tailgating together. Feedback seems positive so far. :D

by maxxx power
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1015  
United States of America   Norcal
Pro Bowl

ramsman34 wrote:There will be others not associated with this site (the blasphemy!) who will be tailgating & competing for available areas.

We call those people 'idiots.' :lol:

by azramsfan93
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1495  
United States of America   Chandler, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Count me in when I am in town!

by LARamsfanCT
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   34  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

I'm so down for tailgating, however the supplies I can bring are limited since I'm flying from CT. I can bring food and things of that nature that can be purchased after I touchdown in LAX!

by ramsman34
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   8677  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

LARamsfanCT wrote:I'm so down for tailgating, however the supplies I can bring are limited since I'm flying from CT. I can bring food and things of that nature that can be purchased after I touchdown in LAX!

Bro, after making that flight, you need only bring yourself and your Rams family/friends who might make that trip. I am sure we will all take care of you.

by SWAdude
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

ramsman34 wrote:
LARamsfanCT wrote:I'm so down for tailgating, however the supplies I can bring are limited since I'm flying from CT. I can bring food and things of that nature that can be purchased after I touchdown in LAX!

Bro, after making that flight, you need only bring yourself and your Rams family/friends who might make that trip. I am sure we will all take care of you.

And THAT is why this is by far the best Rams community maybe anywhere. :D

by ramsman34
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   8677  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

SWAdude wrote:
ramsman34 wrote:

And THAT is why this is by far the best Rams community maybe anywhere. :D

:D This season is going to be so special. I am going to savor the build up, then lose my mind when the shesquats roll into town!!!!
The tailgating will be epic!!!!!

by Stranger
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Someone mentioned the Carolina game... that's what I think I'll fly down for. Will need a tix - probably will come alone.

• 3 / 9
81 posts Jul 03 2024