69RamFan wrote:Baldy on Avila

So far this draft is FIRE!!!! no hex :)

by 69RamFan
1 year 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   3325  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

A nice vid by Colin Cowherd:

He can recongnize the RAMs have something special going on here!

Start at the 3min mark:

by PARAM
1 year 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   12460  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

I was listening to that live yesterday and the thing that stuck out to me the most was the comment, that may have been the best loss. They were playing the top #1 or #2 team in the conference and were tied with 4 minutes left in the 3rd. There are many types of losses. Two that come to mind are the beatdown you get that causes guys to doubt themselves or the staff. And that loss Sunday, that makes guys think, "our coaches know what they're doing and believe we can play with anybody". Perhaps the only thing more dangerous than a bunch of youngsters who don't know what they don't know, is a bunch of youngsters who know their coaches are putting them in the best possible position to win. It's going to be enjoyable watching these kids gain confidence by the week. This may be 2017 all over again but perhaps a better, younger, even more sustainable version.

by 69RamFan
1 year 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   3325  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Colin Cowherd put us in the top 10!
He is a smart man!

by PARAM
1 year 4 weeks ago
 Total posts:   12460  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

69RamFan wrote:Colin Cowherd put us in the top 10!
He is a smart man!

I try to listen to his show every day but can't always do it. Heard his top 10 and JMac had issues with Washington at #10 and the Rams at #9. As well as KC and Philly. Miami #1? Interesting. His ratings and $4.50 will get you a cup of coffee but I do enjoy hearing a team expected to win no more than 5 or 6 games (according to many Ram fans) ranked in his top 10. If we win on MNF, Burrow or no Burrow, our chances for a really good season climb exponentially. No to mention for all those fans who get embarrassed by a loss in prime time, it will be a great evening.

• 3 / 16
159 posts Oct 18 2024