44 posts
  • 3 / 5
 by Elvis
1 year 5 days ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

It's pretty amazing what the Rams put out.

One thing i notice with the coaches, like Yarber, it's all motivational, personable stuff, no detail, no X's and O's and you know that's got to be a huge part of what they do. The Rams aren't going to show us that stuff but i think that's what really matters most...

by actionjack
1 month 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4086  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Cant wait, hope we get more content on the rookie camp going on.

by Dare
1 month 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   136  
United States of America   Tucson, AZ formerly of San Diego
Practice Squad

The more I look at this roster the more pumped I get. There are no obvious positional holes and they have quality depth at key positions. Looking at this draft this looks to be another exceptional influx of talent. This team is built to win now and for a long time to come.

Kroenke wants a KC like dynasty. The weakness of KC is it lives and dies with Mahomes. The Rams are building something special. It's all about production. You have key players who collectively contribute to game winning production. They lose an edge they have Jackson who looks like the real deal. They lose Williams they have Corum. They lose Stafford they now have a savvy vet who is a perfect fit for this offense in Jimmy G. They lose Turner they move Fiske to 3T and Tyler Davis to NT.

Deep dive into this roster and you have to come away impressed.

by ramsman34
1 month 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8677  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

actionjack wrote:Cant wait, hope we get more content on the rookie camp going on.

Ya. I am stoked about this series this off season. The position battles should be intense. As Dare stated, not many holes if any. Just fierce comp for starting and back up positions as well as depth chart and Ps comp. This team should be ready to come out the gate blazing.

by actionjack
1 month 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4086  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:Ya. I am stoked about this series this off season. The position battles should be intense. As Dare stated, not many holes if any. Just fierce comp for starting and back up positions as well as depth chart and Ps comp. This team should be ready to come out the gate blazing.

I think we need to see if first from the defense, but they have some dudes that should translate.

by Elvis
1 month 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Sounds like rookie mini camp was mainly PR. Fiske's contract signing was leaked (by his agent i'm guessing) should hear about all of them signing from the Rams fairly soon...

• 3 / 5
44 posts Jul 04 2024