29 posts
  • 3 / 3
 by Elvis
1 year 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38885  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

ramsman34 wrote:Wow, I guess it is him??? Man he’s got some balls. If he wanted competition, my guess is that it will becoming big time. I don’t see why he would project himself anywhere other than LT. That’s the money slot. If he wants a 1 year prove it deal, prove it the highest paid position on the OL. And, beat out Boom.

Right? Definitely unusual to say the least. I did notice both his projections had him starting and he also said he would like a new contract...

by PARAM
1 year 5 months ago
 Total posts:   12304  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Right? Definitely unusual to say the least. I did notice both his projections had him starting and he also said he would like a new contract...

Well in one scenario at LG next to Noteboom, in the other at LT. And in fairness he didn't say he wanted a new long term contract, just a 1 year prove it deal. That's fair, especially if he can play both G and T equally well.

by Elvis
1 year 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38885  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

According to Spotrac, AJ is on the last year of a 3 year deal which will pay him 940k in 2023. So it is a prove it deal now. I'm guessing he'd like more, starter money even.

And more power to him. I hope he plays great and makes a lot of money in the process...

by snackdaddy
1 year 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9707  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

I can't say I've ever seen a player post like the typical fan. Projecting a starting lineup like that. Not sure how well he'll be received by the other guys in the room after that.

by PARAM
1 year 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

snackdaddy wrote:I can't say I've ever seen a player post like the typical fan. Projecting a starting lineup like that. Not sure how well he'll be received by the other guys in the room after that.

Who knows, maybe it'll create a stronger drive in the others to beat him out for a spot.

by safer
1 year 5 months ago
 Total posts:   1280  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

anybody else notice he also has Anchrum as a starter on both Oline proposals?

by PARAM
1 year 5 months ago
Hall of Fame

safer wrote:anybody else notice he also has Anchrum as a starter on both Oline proposals?

Yeah, I noticed that.

by /zn/
9 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   6803  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

That was Jackson. My guess is that the team asked him to keep it indoors from now on. Do we want a player criticizing the team in public? No. Do we want a player who is that competitive and committed to his unit being the best it can? Yes. If he applies his own standards to himself, then, that's a good thing.

• 3 / 3
29 posts Jun 17 2024