32 posts
  • 3 / 4
 by Elvis
10 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   38885  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

This is actually not bad (if it works). For $100 you get Game Pass (does it still include all 22?), NFL Network and NFL Redzone plus all preseason games on all devices.

As season ticket holders, i believe we'll get this for free but that remains to be seen...

by Elvis
10 months 1 week ago
Administrator

So that's a yes on All-22:

NFL+ launches for the 2023 season; now includes NFL Network, NFL RedZone
Published: Aug 10, 2023 at 03:45 PM

NFL+ -- the National Football League's exclusive streaming video subscription service -- officially enters its second season with an exciting upgrade: the addition of NFL Network and NFL RedZone.

Available across devices in the United States, NFL+ will now include a live stream of NFL Network and NFL RedZone in addition to access to live out-of-market preseason games, live local and primetime regular season and postseason games (phone and tablet only), live local and national audio for every game, NFL Films' archives and more.

"We launched NFL+ last season to further grow our direct relationship with millions of fans," said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. "The response was excellent. And as we embark on the second season of NFL+, we are excited to add NFL Network and NFL RedZone and provide greater access to football content for NFL fans everywhere."

NFL+ marks the next evolution of the NFL's direct-to-consumer strategy, building upon what the league developed with NFL Game Pass. With the growth of OTT, NFL+ is the NFL's commitment to bringing fans the content they want while delivering a marquee consumer experience.

NFL+ is available in the NFL App across all app stores and NFL.com for $6.99/month or $49.99/year, and it now includes NFL Network across devices. Fans can upgrade to NFL+ Premium for $14.99/month or $99.99/year, and get all of the content and features of NFL+ as well as full and condensed game replays, the All-22 Coaches Film, and now NFL RedZone. Also, for a limited time only, NFL Media is offering a 20% discount off the yearly subscription price for both NFL+ and NFL+ Premium.

With the addition of NFL Network across devices, NFL+ subscribers will get the very latest from the NFL seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, plus eight exclusive live games this season. NFL Network provides viewers information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to the entire NFL calendar, from the NFL Scouting Combine and NFL Draft, to training camps and preseason, the regular season, playoffs and Pro Bowl, and all the way through the Super Bowl.

NFL+ Premium subscribers will also have access to the wildly popular NFL RedZone. Referred to by the media as "red meat for NFL fans," NFL RedZone brings fans every touchdown and all the big moments from every game across the NFL on Sunday afternoons during the regular season. Hosted by Scott Hanson and produced by NFL Network, NFL RedZone cuts from stadium to stadium and delivers fans the most exciting plays as they happen.

NFL Network and NFL RedZone continue to be widely distributed across the United States via major cable, satellite, telco, and streaming pay television providers.

Provided below is a breakdown of the NFL+ and NFL+ Premium products:

NFL+: $6.99 month or $49.99/year

Live local and primetime regular season and postseason games on mobile and tablet devices
Live stream of NFL Network
Live out-of-market preseason games
Live game audio (home, away and national calls) for every game of the season
NFL library programming including NFL Films' and more on-demand content, ad-free
Fantasy+ Roster and Waiver Tools
NFL+ Premium: $14.99/month or $99.99/year

All features of NFL+
Live stream of NFL RedZone
Full game replays across devices, ad-free
Condensed game replays across devices, ad-free
Coaches Film, ad-free

by actionjack
10 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   4074  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:So that's a yes on All-22:

NFL+ launches for the 2023 season; now includes NFL Network, NFL RedZone
Published: Aug 10, 2023 at 03:45 PM

NFL+ -- the National Football League's exclusive streaming video subscription service -- officially enters its second season with an exciting upgrade: the addition of NFL Network and NFL RedZone.

Available across devices in the United States, NFL+ will now include a live stream of NFL Network and NFL RedZone in addition to access to live out-of-market preseason games, live local and primetime regular season and postseason games (phone and tablet only), live local and national audio for every game, NFL Films' archives and more.

"We launched NFL+ last season to further grow our direct relationship with millions of fans," said NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell. "The response was excellent. And as we embark on the second season of NFL+, we are excited to add NFL Network and NFL RedZone and provide greater access to football content for NFL fans everywhere."

NFL+ marks the next evolution of the NFL's direct-to-consumer strategy, building upon what the league developed with NFL Game Pass. With the growth of OTT, NFL+ is the NFL's commitment to bringing fans the content they want while delivering a marquee consumer experience.

NFL+ is available in the NFL App across all app stores and NFL.com for $6.99/month or $49.99/year, and it now includes NFL Network across devices. Fans can upgrade to NFL+ Premium for $14.99/month or $99.99/year, and get all of the content and features of NFL+ as well as full and condensed game replays, the All-22 Coaches Film, and now NFL RedZone. Also, for a limited time only, NFL Media is offering a 20% discount off the yearly subscription price for both NFL+ and NFL+ Premium.

With the addition of NFL Network across devices, NFL+ subscribers will get the very latest from the NFL seven days a week, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, plus eight exclusive live games this season. NFL Network provides viewers information and insight straight from the field, team headquarters, league offices and everywhere the NFL is making news. Launched in 2003, NFL Network gives fans unprecedented year-round inside access to the entire NFL calendar, from the NFL Scouting Combine and NFL Draft, to training camps and preseason, the regular season, playoffs and Pro Bowl, and all the way through the Super Bowl.

NFL+ Premium subscribers will also have access to the wildly popular NFL RedZone. Referred to by the media as "red meat for NFL fans," NFL RedZone brings fans every touchdown and all the big moments from every game across the NFL on Sunday afternoons during the regular season. Hosted by Scott Hanson and produced by NFL Network, NFL RedZone cuts from stadium to stadium and delivers fans the most exciting plays as they happen.

NFL Network and NFL RedZone continue to be widely distributed across the United States via major cable, satellite, telco, and streaming pay television providers.

Provided below is a breakdown of the NFL+ and NFL+ Premium products:

NFL+: $6.99 month or $49.99/year

Live local and primetime regular season and postseason games on mobile and tablet devices
Live stream of NFL Network
Live out-of-market preseason games
Live game audio (home, away and national calls) for every game of the season
NFL library programming including NFL Films' and more on-demand content, ad-free
Fantasy+ Roster and Waiver Tools
NFL+ Premium: $14.99/month or $99.99/year

All features of NFL+
Live stream of NFL RedZone
Full game replays across devices, ad-free
Condensed game replays across devices, ad-free
Coaches Film, ad-free

I think I may have to do this for $80, getting redzone and replays of the games, sounds like a decent deal. Im not a big All-22 but maybe this will make me one. How long does it take for the games to appear after being played?

by Elvis
10 months 6 days ago
Administrator

actionjack wrote:I think I may have to do this for $80, getting redzone and replays of the games, sounds like a decent deal. Im not a big All-22 but maybe this will make me one. How long does it take for the games to appear after being played?

The all 22 can take a couple days but the regular broadcast should be up as soon as the game is over.

Of course this all depends on it working well which was debatable last year...

by Elvis
10 months 1 day ago
Administrator

For those interested: Talked to my rep and she says ST holders will be getting NFL+, maybe free, maybe at a significant discount, and that should happen in a week or two...

by BobCarl
10 months 1 day ago
 Total posts:   4326  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Elvis wrote:... ST holders will be getting NFL+, maybe free...

ST holders deserve it, especially considering how much they have to pay up front.

btw, what cut does the other 31 teams get for Rams ST price tag? Is it the same % as their cut of the normal single game price?

the NFLfuckenomics gets more complicated every year.

by Elvis
9 months 2 weeks ago
Administrator

So this year's season ticket holder perk is you can get NFL+ Premium for $59.99. List price $99.99 but you can get it for $79.99 at their site.

$20 off? I didn't buy season tickets for the perks but this is still pretty weak...

by Joe Pendleton
9 months 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

lmfao Chief

giphy_002.gif

by Dare
2 weeks 4 days ago
 Total posts:   119  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

I have the $10 version for a couple of years. Being out of market other than subscribing to YouTube NFL package I simply can watch all the games 5 minutes after they end regardless of market without commercials. I use to use a VPN when I was living in Mexico but they have really cracked down on it. When I was there I had San Diego channels on my satellite dish so I got most of the Rams games that way and the VPN when I couldn't. But when I moved here to Tucson, it was cheaper to simply subscribe to NFL+ and watch the replay. No problem I would do things when the game was played like BBQ on my terrace overlooking the ocean. Then watch the game right after I finished my lobster or ribs. I could get live lobsters for $10 right off the fisherman's panga.

There are work arounds if you try. But NFL + game replays IMO is the cheapest and easiest way. You can then follow other teams as well watching games at your leisure.

• 3 / 4
32 posts Jun 17 2024