492 posts
  • 20 / 50
 by BuiltRamTough
6 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Looks like they're moving on to non-season ticket holders:

I got the same email. I guess this means the lower bowl hasn’t sold out yet.

by Elvis
6 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

BuiltRamTough wrote:I got the same email. I guess this means the lower bowl hasn’t sold out yet.

According to @Flash his rep told him they were over 50% 5 days ago and the rep described that as crushing it.

Sounds light to me but really i have no idea how these things are supposed to go...

by Elvis
6 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Also, wonder if a lot of us are waiting for the upper levels and it's gonna be a mad scramble when they go on sale...

by Fire407
6 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   98  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

I read that the $100,000 and $35,000 were all gone. If the Rams still have some premium seats available, then I'm thinking that the Chargers have hardly sold any.

by SWAdude
6 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

If I was going to make a guess being in wave 1.5........

The home side is all but sold out if not sold out.

The visitor side is predictably going to have seats available. If my wave came around and I didn't like the choices good enough on the home side in early April, I would have rolled the dice on the next round for the less expensive seats.

I am more than happy with the seats I have secured.

by SWAdude
6 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   2440  
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:Also, wonder if a lot of us are waiting for the upper levels and it's gonna be a mad scramble when they go on sale...

Thats what me and others were aiming for early in the process.

On the home side I would be surprised if any of those are available after the second wave.

Not many of those there with everything considered.

by St. Loser Fan
5 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   10608  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Also, wonder if a lot of us are waiting for the upper levels and it's gonna be a mad scramble when they go on sale...

When Rams PSLs went on sale in St. Louis the lowest price points had like 5x the number of applicants as there were available seats. Not far off that for the second and third lowest PSLs. Of 6 friends that tried for the $250 PSL, only one got them.

I was just out of college and had to go to the $1000 PSL to secure season tickets. I had to take a second job to pay for them.

• 20 / 50
492 posts Jul 08 2024