165 posts
  • 17 / 17
 by BuiltRamTough
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Rams were trying to be cute last year with all the fancy food. It was a disaster.

Just give us regular pizza, burgers and hotdogs and we’ll be happy.

by Elvis
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

The people in the good seats are expecting a premium experience, me not so much. I don't really eat at the game but the food seems bad. Food at the Coliseum was pretty good with Nathans, Randys, food trucks, etc., had some personality. But we'll see what this season brings.

I did go to the Texans game and entry was better, easier, faster but again, we'll see how that works with a real crowd...

by St. Loser Fan
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   10608  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

BuiltRamTough wrote:Rams were trying to be cute last year with all the fancy food. It was a disaster.

Just give us regular pizza, burgers and hotdogs and we’ll be happy.

So many stadiums/arenas are that way but I guess they felt they had to take things to another level just because it’s Los Angeles.

That and filling the venue with name restaurants. I don’t need Shake Shack etc at the stadium.

by Flash
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1209  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

Elvis wrote:The people in the good seats are expecting a premium experience, me not so much. I don't really eat at the game but the food seems bad. Food at the Coliseum was pretty good with Nathans, Randys, food trucks, etc., had some personality. But we'll see what this season brings.

I did go to the Texans game and entry was better, easier, faster but again, we'll see how that works with a real crowd...

I'm in the Club level and the food was horrific. Very little to choose from pricey and low quality.

by Hacksaw
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

I had one of their chicken sandwiches down on level 2 at the Chargers Rams game. It was truly awful.

• 17 / 17
165 posts Jul 08 2024