492 posts
  • 15 / 50
 by BuiltRamTough
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

If your sale rep is named “Debra” then you’re in for a treat. She’s hot.

by SWAdude
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   2440  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

LA_1968 wrote:I just got my preview window email at 12:57 pm PST. Appointments are available from Mon 4/23 thru Weds 5/9 . That's not 3 full weeks so maybe the first few days availability are gone.

For anyone who went recently, can you tell me what seat locations were offered? Thanks.

It really depends on what price you want to pay.

We met a fine gentleman there who bought four $80,000 seat in the VIP level on the isle. We were enquiring about the 15,000 and 25,000 dollar lever and no isle seats were available. He sent us a heartfelt condolence for our companies tragedy that happened Tuesday. Class act.

To each their own, we preferred the middle of the row seats. Those were available in rows 7, 15 and 20 in the 25,000 dollar range on the home side. Same for the 15,000 range.

Some may have been disappointed but we were thrilled. We got what we wanted if we were first in line.

Our rep wasn't hot to me but maybe to my wife. Regardless, we adopted him. It was fun.

Just go and enjoy. Whether you buy this round or not.

GO RAMS!!!

by LA_1968
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   70  
Practice Squad

SWAdude wrote:It really depends on what price you want to pay.

...To each their own, we preferred the middle of the row seats. Those were available in rows 7, 15 and 20 in the 25,000 dollar range on the home side. Same for the 15,000 range...

GO RAMS!!!

Nice story and information. I'm very glad it worked out for you and your wife. I also feel for the SW company after the accident.

I know that the $15K and $25K have sections on level one and level two (I have the price map!). What level are you talking about when you mention the rows above? If level 1, then there's are $25K sections on the 10 yard line and the 20 yard line. Do you recall which were the ones available?

I am going to do a video conference with my rep tomorrow (Friday PM) because I am not in LA at this moment.

Thanks again.

by Elvis
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

LA_1968 wrote:Nice story and information. I'm very glad it worked out for you and your wife. I also feel for the SW company after the accident.

I know that the $15K and $25K have sections on level one and level two (I have the price map!). What level are you talking about when you mention the rows above? If level 1, then there's are $25K sections on the 10 yard line and the 20 yard line. Do you recall which were the ones available?

I am going to do a video conference with my rep tomorrow (Friday PM) because I am not in LA at this moment.

Thanks again.

Let us know how it goes...

by SWAdude
6 years 2 months ago
Pro Bowl

LA_1968 wrote:Nice story and information. I'm very glad it worked out for you and your wife. I also feel for the SW company after the accident.

Thanks again.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Ours are closer to the 20 yard line than the 10, lower level, home side.

I look forward to hearing what your experience is like. :)

by LA_1968
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   70  
Practice Squad

I had my video conference with my rep today.

Basically I was only interested in the 2nd level because I prefer more depth perception of the action. Before the meeting, I had made up my mind that I was only going to buy if they had seats inside the shaded triangle areas in my graphic. The blue boxes on level 1 are just to reference where the $25K seats are located there.

It turned out they did have seats just barely in those shaded areas (was asking for 4). It didn't matter if you wanted which side or end of the stadium. Rams are east side btw. That side is slightly more sold according to the rep. The 8 options were all right on those diagonals.

In the end I went for section C222, row six (see dot on image) for $15K each. If I were to have gone for the $25K seats I could have been 5 seats away from the people who pay $80K. I didn't care though because of what I was accustomed to a long time ago. My pops 70's and 80's tickets were very similar (near goal line, also right flank of visitor's bench) so these are better because they're on the 20 basically and lower third of stadium (before we were half way up).

Again, and just by chance, the best seats available today on the second level $15k and $25K were pretty much right on those diagonal lines in my image. I requested the rep to show me options closest to the right angle of the triangles (basically).

Anyone who buys 15-25-35K (parking not included) has the option to buy VIP parking. I think the rep said it costs $100 per game. The parking lot location will be assigned based on your seat location.

The rep says they are preparing for a big rush next week.

I might put up some screenshots of the presentation but there are really no huge surprises.

by The6Rams
6 years 2 months ago
 Total posts:   36  
United States of America   Section 19H
Undrafted Free Agent

I have my virtual presentation in a couple hours. But for everyone who's wave just started this week, what wave are we in currently? 2? 3?

by SWAdude
6 years 2 months ago
Pro Bowl

LA_1968 wrote:I had my video conference with my rep today.

Basically I was only interested in the 2nd level because I prefer more depth perception of the action. Before the meeting, I had made up my mind that I was only going to buy if they had seats inside the shaded triangle areas in my graphic. The blue boxes on level 1 are just to reference where the $25K seats are located there.

It turned out they did have seats just barely in those shaded areas (was asking for 4). It didn't matter if you wanted which side or end of the stadium. Rams are east side btw. That side is slightly more sold according to the rep. The 8 options were all right on those diagonals.

In the end I went for section C222, row six (see dot on image) for $15K each. If I were to have gone for the $25K seats I could have been 5 seats away from the people who pay $80K. I didn't care though because of what I was accustomed to a long time ago. My pops 70's and 80's tickets were very similar (near goal line, also right flank of visitor's bench) so these are better because they're on the 20 basically and lower third of stadium (before we were half way up).

Again, and just by chance, the best seats available today on the second level $15k and $25K were pretty much right on those diagonal lines in my image. I requested the rep to show me options closest to the right angle of the triangles (basically).

Anyone who buys 15-25-35K (parking not included) has the option to buy VIP parking. I think the rep said it costs $100 per game. The parking lot location will be assigned based on your seat location.

The rep says they are preparing for a big rush next week.

I might put up some screenshots of the presentation but there are really no huge surprises.

Sounds like it worked well for you too. Congratulations!

Thanks for the thoroughly presented information. Even though I have already purchased ours it is always interesting what others thoughts are.

GO RAMS!!!

by SWAdude
6 years 2 months ago
Pro Bowl

The6Rams wrote:I have my virtual presentation in a couple hours. But for everyone who's wave just started this week, what wave are we in currently? 2? 3?

I believe Wave 3 is currently active.

Wave 1 was a small number for the staff to experience for the remaining waves as I was told by a rep.

• 15 / 50
492 posts Jul 08 2024