135 posts
  • 14 / 14
 by azramsfan93
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1495  
United States of America   Chandler, Arizona
Pro Bowl

actionjack wrote:Bills mafia is a thing

It seems to be. Rams Nation is not a thing, unfortunately. I was hoping we could draft off a Super Bowl win for some period of time to give our team an edge. We couldn't do it at all. Not even one game. One REALLY BIG game. Sad.

I hope we can mostly fill it with Ram fans going forward, but I know the niners, faders, etc will be a challenge.

Not happening, dude.

by St. Loser Fan
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   10608  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

I'd still like to know how many real fans are Rams season ticket holder and how many are brokers/scalpers. Because I bet SoFi is one of the stadiums with the highest ratio of resale agents holding seats.

by TomSlick
1 year 9 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

St. Loser Fan wrote:I'd still like to know how many real fans are Rams season ticket holder and how many are brokers/scalpers. Because I bet SoFi is one of the stadiums with the highest ratio of resale agents holding seats.

Solid point. I'm not sure how RAMS could have avoided that scenario, but that could certainly be another big factor in visiting teams being well represented.

by BuiltRamTough
1 year 7 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Yeah I don't get it either. We come off a Super Bowl and potentially improved our team. It has to be the Von Miller thing. Or a little of the East Coast bias thing.
I'm guessing there are those who just can't forget those 20 years where we sucked..

Now we know why lol

by rams1974
1 year 7 months ago
 Total posts:   526  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

I feel like I pay attention / care about the national media's impression of the Rams more than most .. my two cents are ..

* There are a lot of oldtimers who cannot let go of the 70s/80s image of the Rams which is 'soft Hollywood team that comes up small in playoffs.' They find it really unfair that the Rams would win 2 Super Bowls while doing as much as they did to destroy their brand by losing, moving, losing more, and moving back. There are FAR more deserving teams in their opinion.

* The East Coast media's view of the NFC West has always been and remains very superficial. "Russell Wilson and Kyler Murray are great!! End of NFC West analysis." Also, the 49ers leading the division is the natural and good state of things.

I would not hold out a lot of hope for this to change. The Rams kind of get the Lakers treatment where if they are good, no one at the national level really likes to talk about it. The Chargers, like the Clippers, get treated in the opposite fashion (I have always said, if you like LA, you root for the Rams/Lakers; if you hate LA you root for the Chargers/Clippers).

• 14 / 14
135 posts Jul 08 2024