165 posts
  • 14 / 17
 by DirtyFacedKid
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

Elvis wrote:My only, and it's minor, pet peeve at the moment is i like watching the other games before we kick off, one of the reason i like coming early, i can hang out and watch games.

But about an hour before kickoff they start with the pregame on the board. This week they showed the RedZone on part of the screen which was great but took it down maybe 30 minutes out.

I know there are a lot of competing interests but c'mon, you invited us to come early for the sportsbar vibe, don't turn the games off as they're coming to an end...

I'd really love to see some sort of sportsbar setting rather than a concession-type-only setting in the 300s-400s. You're right about the Oculus (or whatever they're calling it) cutting off to pregame stuff too soon. You're SOL trying to watch other games at that point. I'm not gonna hold it against them, though. And I know you aren't either. We're there for the Rams game, so I get it.

by e1uno
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   3  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

THE PROBLEM WITH SoFI Stadium is the
Lack of Experience! Who hired these kids that can’t direct traffic I have ORANGE PARKING access paid $600 per season
Guess what Anybody can get in there these kids not even scanning my QR code
Like really? I parked and walked towards
VIP entrance 11, before that I asked an employee that looked smarter than all the rest of these Smurf’s. She said the girl in the middle of the road had to scan my QR code so I walked up to her and she did PRINTS OUT ORANGE PAPER receipt with nothing printed on it! Now I have to walk back to the car and put this paper on my dashboard so I don’t get towed! Lord only knows if they even towing cars! Lol

I would PAY $2000 per season WHERE IS VALET PARKING!

Food: is Terrible but when you’re starving anything will do I guess!

Pizza C-
Cheese burger Sub C-
Spicy Cheddar Sausage B+
Condiments no where to be seen, maybe all the lines of people blocked them!

COSTCO NEEDS TO TAKE OVER THESE CONSESSIONS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN SoFI!

OLVERA CONSESSIONS STAND: Should sell
Guacamole Taquitos 4 per tray they will sell MILLIONS!

Beer I should be able to buy that Commemorative Rams Cup and pour 2 beers in there so I don’t have to keep leaving my seat! Just saying!

This Sunday Vs Arizona I’m arriving at 9am to see if I can finally have a better parking experience! I may have to purchase a Helicopter if this doesn’t work!

by T3rry
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   15  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

I will likely be in the 400 section for the AZ game... Was able to get a buddy to drive us there... Have no idea how tf I'll get back home though. Plan on getting there around 11 just to see what we can see.

If anyone can provide tailgate info or suggestions for pre-gaming, I'm all ears.

by LARams_1963
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

T3rry wrote:I will likely be in the 400 section for the AZ game... Was able to get a buddy to drive us there... Have no idea how tf I'll get back home though. Plan on getting there around 11 just to see what we can see.

If anyone can provide tailgate info or suggestions for pre-gaming, I'm all ears.
Get home by walking up to Manchester and calling an Uber...

by RedAlice
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

I am still beyond annoyed that I couldn’t get into a bar on level 300 w level 100 tickets.

Totally STUPID.

by Flash
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   1209  
United States of America   Houston
Pro Bowl

RedAlice wrote:I am still beyond annoyed that I couldn’t get into a bar on level 300 w level 100 tickets.

Totally STUPID.

Yea that makes no sense.

by DirtyFacedKid
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

RedAlice wrote:I am still beyond annoyed that I couldn’t get into a bar on level 300 w level 100 tickets.

Totally STUPID.

Enter on our level next time, Red.

by RedAlice
2 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Dumb question, but they won't let you on the elevators?

I was able to go on the elevators with security. I told a security person I have issues with escalators and then he took me with him and I ended up somewhere the people there work.

I don’t know if those were the regular elevators. It can be difficult to find them, and I don’t know the stadium so it is confusing.

I know how to find the elevators and get around escalators in most airports and convention centers.

• 14 / 17
165 posts Jul 08 2024