132 posts
  • 13 / 14
 by ramsman34
3 weeks 34 minutes ago
 Total posts:   9041  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Ya that was. Weird. I thought Rozeboom was 1 and Reeder 2. Who knows now. I have no idea what to expect game 1. Everyone talking the EJ trade, K Will at PR. The elephant in the room is back ups at both OT spots. So, we have no idea if Staff will be protected, how the Lions’s DE will also affect the run game, if we have a pass rush or just a bunch or rookie/young gun hype, if the D can stop the run. At least the O is veteran and can deal with the noise. And haven’t even talked about the kick off return and coverage or if rookie kicker can handle the insane pressure of the Detroit game/atmosphere on Sunday Night Football with the world watching.

Detroit should be a bigger fave then 3 pts

by safer
2 weeks 6 days ago
 Total posts:   1309  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

The new "four protections " on the PS makes total sense. Several teams will grab a PS'er THE week before they play his PS team and will poach his mind on what his ex team runs and schemes. Year's past the Seaturds did to us and I think Ol' Fish did it at least once too.

by actionjack
2 weeks 6 days ago
 Total posts:   4255  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Well I do think one thing. We can and will run on Detroit. Kyren really was coming on in the 2nd half of the playoff game against them last year. With us down our tackles I expect a lot of physical runs with that interior line and I don’t think the Lions can stop it.

by PARAM
2 weeks 6 days ago
 Total posts:   12401  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

actionjack wrote:Well I do think one thing. We can and will run on Detroit. Kyren really was coming on in the 2nd half of the playoff game against them last year. With us down our tackles I expect a lot of physical runs with that interior line and I don’t think the Lions can stop it.

We can pass on them too. Stafford had 367 yards in the playoff game. The biggest reason we lost was RED ZONE play. Three times in the red zone (starting from the 6 and from the 11 twice) #9 missed Kupp and we settled for FGs. Three possessions.....7 passes, 1 run and 1 jet sweep. Improve the RZ play (more runs?) and we win that game.

by actionjack
2 weeks 6 days ago
Superstar

PARAM wrote:We can pass on them too. Stafford had 367 yards in the playoff game. The biggest reason we lost was RED ZONE play. Three times in the red zone (starting from the 6 and from the 11 twice) #9 missed Kupp and we settled for FGs. Three possessions.....7 passes, 1 run and 1 jet sweep. Improve the RZ play (more runs?) and we win that game.

Agreed but Staff took massive shots in that game, protecting is prioity number one with our tackles down

by actionjack
2 weeks 6 days ago
Superstar

Evans cut

by Haden
2 weeks 6 days ago
 Total posts:   2165  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
RFU Survivor Champ

Probably going to add Durden

by actionjack
2 weeks 6 days ago
Superstar

Haden wrote:Probably going to add Durden

yep or another OL.

by actionjack
2 weeks 6 days ago
Superstar

actionjack wrote:yep or another OL.

McVay confirmed they are adding to OL, only 7 OL on the roster.

• 13 / 14
132 posts Sep 18 2024