140 posts
  • 13 / 14
 by ramsman34
1 week 50 minutes ago
 Total posts:   9041  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Elvis wrote:Here it is Twitter style:

So that's 5/8 short term IR designations used...

And have only played one game. Gotta hope the injuries are minimal from her on out. And that’s a tough hope.

by ramsman34
4 days 4 hours ago

Had a feeling they’d bring Kalinic up. A little surprised by the Lampkin/Yeast moves

by Dare
4 days 2 hours ago
 Total posts:   219  
United States of America   Tucson, AZ formerly of San Diego
Rookie

I'm not surprised about Yeast. I've never been a fan of his. He gives good effort but is a limited role player (i.e. strictly safety depth) on this team.

Lamp showed in TC he's more athletic and versatile. He's like Lake, able to play as a SCB, unlike Yeast. With Lake hurt I think Lamp could replace him in the DB rotation, particularly in Lake's role as SCB. The Rams starting two safeties will likely be Curl and JJ. Lamp isn't as fast as Taylor but is further along in his development and like Taylor Lamp can play both safety and CB.

To elevate Lamp over Yeast IMO is a good move by Shula. It will be interesting if Atlanta (Morris) claims Yeast considering how much Raheem likes him and sees him as a fit for his type of defense.

Dedich is an interesting elevation. He's strictly a center in the mold of McAllister. I think McAllister is safe for a week or two but there could be a change at #3 Center. I think McMahon will remain their primary backup to Limmer as he also brings the flexibility to play OG as well. But with Dotson hurt it could be the reason Dedich will be on the active roster for a week or so until Kevin's injury clears up.

The Ram OL depth is being tested like it was in 2022. But this year they have better talent in their depth.

With Havenstein playing it will be interesting to see how McClendon fares at LT. His footwork has improved, but that was on the right side. If he shows he can play LT it would change the entire dynamic of the future of Ram OTs.

by 69RamFan
4 days 1 hour ago
 Total posts:   3307  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Rams cut Yeast. Lampkin to the 53...

With the signing, cut and IR personnel this week,

the RAMs still have two open positions going into week 2 Sunday's game.

That being said, next week coming off suspension, with AJ & JimmyGQ,

That would cover 53,

Do the RAMs plan on keeping Bennett or cutting him and sending him to the PS,

while bringing up Witherspoon to the 53?

by ramsman34
4 days 6 minutes ago

I think they move Stetson once JG is officially back. They can call Spoon up now if they want too, yes?

by Elvis
3 days 23 hours ago
 Total posts:   39540  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

ramsman34 wrote:I think they move Stetson once JG is officially back. They can call Spoon up now if they want too, yes?

Not this week. They've used their 2 elevations, but yes, you can elevate a player from the PS 3 times then you have to sign him to the 53 if you want him on gameday...

by ramsman34
1 day 5 hours ago

The lone bright spot Sunday was STs. Now, kicker has a leg muscle strain. Dear Lord this is insanity.

by Joe Pendleton
1 day 5 hours ago
 Total posts:   1929  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

ya just know the effen' niners, are licking their chops rn.. ughhh

• 13 / 14
140 posts Sep 18 2024