169 posts
  • 12 / 17
 by Hacksaw
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Phil wrote:^The field is painted blue/white and they've already used their 2 allotted throwback games. So they will definitely be wearing blue/white.

Welcome to RFU Phil. What what Red said. ^^

by aeneas1
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:1992? Jesus. Welcome aboard Phil...

ha ha, painful eh?

by RamsFanSince82
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

Here's another example of PFF's grades not matching up with other stats/numbers for a player. Ryan has a considerably better PFF grade, but Goff has a lot better passer rating, and a better passing rating under pressure.

by AltiTude Ram
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2200  
United States of America   Denver
Pro Bowl

Super excited for today's game!

I haven't had this feeling for a long time.

Go Rams!

At least we aren't Browns fans. :lol:

Check out @Jake_Corcoran’s Tweet:

by JackPMiller
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

My prediction, with Julio Jones being inactive, I have it, Rams 34- Falcons 13

by Elvis
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

JackPMiller wrote:My prediction, with Julio Jones being inactive, I have it, Rams 34- Falcons 13

Julio is not inactive...

by aeneas1
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

RamsFanSince82 wrote:Here's another example of PFF's grades not matching up with other stats/numbers for a player. Ryan has a considerably better PFF grade, but Goff has a lot better passer rating, and a better passing rating under pressure.

yeah, it's plain laughable that pff graded ryan higher than goff for the 2017 season, in fact i don't think goff has received his due from most corners despite the great year he turned in:

goff has led the rams to a 2nd ranking in offensive scoring, ranks 6th, 4th and 5th in qb rating, yards per pass attempt and td %, ranks 5th best in 3rd down dropbacks converted into first downs, owns the third best 3rd down qb rating, and has been solid in the redzone, ranking 7th in rz qb rating and td%, i mean compare those numbers to ryan.

04.png

by TomSlick
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

aeneas1 wrote:so nice to see pete and his boys sitting at home in january for a change.

Jacob Marley? Is that you? I didn't recognize you without your chains, but, yeah, you do look tormented.

by Hacksaw_64
6 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   2686  
United States of America   Inglewood, CA

Phil wrote:^The field is painted blue/white and they've already used their 2 allotted throwback games. So they will definitely be wearing blue/white. Maybe they can petition to wear the 70s-90s blue/yellow in the NFC Championship or Superbowl. Those are the uniforms I most identify with, as the artifacts of that era were still around the house when I grew up.

I was born in 1992 in Long Beach so the Rams were gone by the time I was ready to be a fan. My great uncle became a Rams fan in the 60s when he moved from New York to Seal Beach and attended games at the Coliseum. My Dad was a Rams fan as well--attending playoff games against the Vikings at the Coliseum and even attended the last game in Anaheim. They tried to maintain their fandom when they moved to STL, but by year 2 they didn't care anymore. Thus, neither did I. I grew up with the Dodgers, and that was enough for me!

That said, I followed the "Bring Back the Los Angeles Rams" group since 2009 and checked every day for updates on the situation. When they moved back, I was overjoyed. It was so cool to see LA Rams fans get their team back and for me to hop on board. My Dad and I attended the first game back against SEA last year and I had goosebumps the entire day.

I know this has been talked about to death, but I'm hoping there will be a big turnout tonight. It looks on StubHub like we're in for another sparse crowd. Say what you want about tarps, but as long as they're not overused, I'd rather see 65-70k fans packed between a couple tarps than 65-70k fans spread over a sea of empty seats. Just my preference.

Most importantly, though, gotta get a win!

I know many of you have waited 20+ years to get your team back, and 13 to see a playoff game. Congrats to you guys.

Welcome Phil. Norwalk representing!

• 12 / 17
169 posts Jul 03 2024