• 12 / 12
 by Elvis
7 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Ramington wrote:
Elvis wrote:
Ramington wrote:My buddies and I (separate accounts but our window was within minutes of each other) still haven't received our tickets yet. And some of our other friends who purchased season tickets after us have already gotten theirs. Not sure what kind of order they're doing this in. Congrats to those who got their tickets already. I'm sure it was an amazing feeling!

Anyways, I sent a DM to @LARamsServies and they said tickets are still being mailed out with another batch going out today. Hopefully, they come soon! I'm getting nervous.

If you sign up for UPS Choice at the UPS site you can see when your tickets will arrive.

I get your anxiety, i mean the game's on Saturday. But, your tickets should also be available to download and print now at Ticketmaster. I currently see the first two preseason games and the Seattle game on Ticketmaster...

I signed up for UPS My Choice since it was first mentioned on this thread. Still nothing :( . But you're right. The tickets are on my ticket manager account to print.

Did you use the same name and address the Rams will be using for your UPS Choice setup?

by jeffsquad
7 years 3 weeks ago
 Total posts:   369  
United States of America   Peoria, AZ
Starter

For those that renewed, anyone else hoping the Rams put a little more effort in to the season ticket package that is sent to us this year? :shock:

• 12 / 12
112 posts Jul 08 2024