1267 posts
  • 108 / 127
 by KamikazeKid
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   397  
United States of America   Los Angeles, CA
Starter

BrendanOC6 wrote:I was GA 28 at 10:17 Wave 3. I went straight to a section that was full of available tickets and picked mine. I was a little anxious with tunnel vision :shock: . The whole process took 5 minutes total for me

Oh, nice. We were in the same wave then. It took me almost 2 hours to checkout. I was trying to give a detailed summary on seat availability for everyone here, so went around the entire Coliseum and took notes on availability in all the sections. Then it took me another 30-45 minutes to finally decide where I wanted to sit. Maybe I would've been better off in a later wave where I didn't have as many options. :lol:

by BrendanOC6
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   89  
United States of America   OC
Practice Squad

KamikazeKid wrote:
BrendanOC6 wrote:I was GA 28 at 10:17 Wave 3. I went straight to a section that was full of available tickets and picked mine. I was a little anxious with tunnel vision :shock: . The whole process took 5 minutes total for me

Oh, nice. We were in the same wave then. It took me almost 2 hours to checkout. I was trying to give a detailed summary on seat availability for everyone here, so went around the entire Coliseum and took notes on availability in all the sections. Then it took me another 30-45 minutes to finally decide where I wanted to sit. Maybe I would've been better off in a later wave where I didn't have as many options. :lol:

Seems like we were polar opposites in strategy. Probably an approach between our two would have been best. :D

by Elvis
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   38917  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

NoCheesePlease wrote:The Rams ticketing services clarified that the availability number displayed is for the entire column of seats from the first row up to the top and not just for the highlighted section.

Good info, thanks...

by Elvis
8 years 2 weeks ago
Administrator

Same here. The section i wanted had seats pretty close to where i wanted them so i just grabbed them and ran...

by LA_1968
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   70  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

KamikazeKid wrote:
LA_1968 wrote:I guess they're not selling sections 1L, 2H, 27L, 28H yet for the $360.

Congrats LA_1968! I think most of the orange sections are gone. They were completely sold out when I was in the portal during wave 3, but someone yesterday said they were able to get tickets in 2H. I think the Rams withheld a handful of seats in the orange sections for later waves, but I imagine they should all be sold out now.

Thanks a lot. Oh well, those $360's would have been perfect. I guess at that price, close to the Anaheim prices back in the day, you can't go too wrong and people bought 'em.

NoCheesePlease wrote:
LA_Ram_#29 wrote:
One of the things I noticed was when my window was open, and I hovered over a section..it gave figures as to how many seats were "available" in that particular section....but when you actually clicked on the section, there weren't any green or available seats in that section. I found that to be the case in multiple sections...... my window was last Thursday.....particularly on the Home side....you'd hover and it would say all these seats were available, you'd click the section and it was completely red..no green seats.

The Rams ticketing services clarified that the availability number displayed is for the entire column of seats from the first row up to the top and not just for the highlighted section.

When you're overlooking the stadium, seeing all the section numbers, hovering over them for a count of seats available in each one, those numbers do not refresh by clicking on a section and going back to the aerial view. Some have been purchased. Refresh the aerial view and then the count will match up with what you see when you click on a section.

by Elvis
8 years 2 weeks ago
Administrator

I'm not in a position to know but i think probably yes. Rams Ticket Services tweeted this:

They're not saying anything but i'm reading this as there probably will be a wave 7...

by CalRamFan
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   51  
United States of America   Visalia, Ca
Practice Squad

Elvis wrote:I'm not in a position to know but i think probably yes. Rams Ticket Services tweeted this:

They're not saying anything but i'm reading this as there probably will be a wave 7...

Thank you.

This site rocks thanks to the info provided by the great Elvis.

• 108 / 127
1267 posts Jul 08 2024