1267 posts
  • 104 / 127
 by LA_Ram_#29
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   103  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

LA_Ram_#29 wrote:We're in the house...

got my season tickets in section 25L last week...

I had a couple questions for anyone who may know.

first, are they going to be providing paper tickets through the mail, or to download? sorry if that's a dumb question, but this is my first experience with season tickets for any team.

also, for people who purchased extra tickets to possibly resale, what are the best options for that...stub hub, etc?

thanks in advance.

Season tickets will be hard tickets and mailed out sometime in mid to late July. If you have a twitter, follow @LARamsServices. They do a great job with providing updates and answering any questions you may have.

As for the resell question, I recommend using Ticketmaster Ticket Exchange. You can list the tickets directly from your Account Manager. But, I hope you aren't one of those guys that bought extra tickets just for financial gain. I hope you are asking because you won't be able to make it to all the games and want to give other Rams fans an opportunity to go for a reasonable price. :D

thanks for the info. As for the resale question, there are going to be a lot of Ram fans who were ready and willing to pay for season tickets that will be left out because they got their deposit in later. That being the case, people who did get in who have extra tickets are doing those fans a service by having them available. Plus, when you've spent over $4,000 on season tickets, and plan to go to every game...it would take a hell of a lot to make a "profit" selling extra tickets. It's not about profit when you've made an investment like that, and you can't gouge people price wise when lower prices are available elsewhere.

by jimbobiii
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   39  
Undrafted Free Agent

KamikazeKid wrote:
chuck313 wrote:Been lurking on the forum for awhile. My original ticket confirmation was GA58 at 12:29PM. Got my wave 6 email last week and my ticket window to purchase was today at 4:30PM.

Welcome chuck313! Thank you for the update on seat availability. All of the orange sections were "sold out" when I checked back in wave 3, so obviously the Rams held some of those to be available for later waves. I suppose it was a good way to deter resellers with early purchase windows to snatch up all of these.

List has been updated to include you and reflect your season tickets. Thanks to Elvis for already giving you the season ticket holder badge.

LA_Ram_#29 wrote:We're in the house...

got my season tickets in section 25L last week...

I had a couple questions for anyone who may know.

first, are they going to be providing paper tickets through the mail, or to download? sorry if that's a dumb question, but this is my first experience with season tickets for any team.

also, for people who purchased extra tickets to possibly resale, what are the best options for that...stub hub, etc?

thanks in advance.

Season tickets will be hard tickets and mailed out sometime in mid to late July. If you have a twitter, follow @LARamsServices. They do a great job with providing updates and answering any questions you may have.

As for the resell question, I recommend using Ticketmaster Ticket Exchange. You can list the tickets directly from your Account Manager. But, I hope you aren't one of those guys that bought extra tickets just for financial gain. I hope you are asking because you won't be able to make it to all the games and want to give other Rams fans an opportunity to go for a reasonable price. :D

Gary wrote:I got my tickets today, section 10L, Row 92. Not what I originally wanted but better then I expected. I figure that I'm so high up, if the Rams should need a little help I can just ask one of the angels flying around my head :D

Congrats Gary! Looks like we're in the same section. Honestly, I'm surprised there were still seats available in 10L. But I'm glad you were able to get seats you are happy with.

List has been updated to reflect your season tickets and the season ticket holder badge has been added to your profile. :D

One thing Kamikaze, while season tickets will be mailed, you'll also have a digital version in your account manager for easy transfer. You must print out the digital tickets to use them at the gate (no showing them on your phone)

by KamikazeKid
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   397  
United States of America   Los Angeles, CA
Starter

LA_Ram_#29 wrote:thanks for the info. As for the resale question, there are going to be a lot of Ram fans who were ready and willing to pay for season tickets that will be left out because they got their deposit in later. That being the case, people who did get in who have extra tickets are doing those fans a service by having them available. Plus, when you've spent over $4,000 on season tickets, and plan to go to every game...it would take a hell of a lot to make a "profit" selling extra tickets. It's not about profit when you've made an investment like that, and you can't gouge people price wise when lower prices are available elsewhere.

I'm pulling your leg. I guess it would help if there was a better way to convey sarcasm on a message board. I know what you mean.

We've covered this issue before on this thread. Everyone has a different opinion, which I respect. There were plenty of resellers that got tickets before my wave, but life goes on. Not worth sweating the small stuff.

Out of curiosity then, my question to you would be why did you purchase extra tickets in the first place? There really isn't a reason to unless you plan to resell them, whether it be for profit or not.

by KamikazeKid
8 years 2 weeks ago
Starter

jimbobiii wrote:One thing Kamikaze, while season tickets will be mailed, you'll also have a digital version in your account manager for easy transfer. You must print out the digital tickets to use them at the gate (no showing them on your phone)

Ah, that's right. Thanks jimbobiii! I'm hoping the hard tickets will be something commemorative. If so, I'll probably keep them and just print the digital tickets on paper to use at the gate. Cheers to having something to look forward to via snail mail (other than bills, advertisements, and donations). :D

by Ramington
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   8  
United States of America   Upland, CA
Undrafted Free Agent

Hey guys!

Just joined and wanted to contribute and help out those who haven't gotten their season tickets yet. I placed my deposit and got GA57 and email was time stamped at 12:18 PM. I got my window notification last week and got my window confirmation email yesterday. My window officially opened today at 2:30 PM. My buddy, who placed his deposit right behind me, had his window open today as well at 2:45 PM.

We were hoping to grab closer seats and be really close to the action, but we had a good feeling that wasn't going to happen since we were a bit late placing our deposits. Thank you to everyone who posted in this thread though. It really helped us gauge and see where we should be looking first. Anyways, we grabbed some seats in Section 17H, and we're stoked just to be a season ticket holders! :D

To those who's window is opening in the coming days/weeks, what's available when I was getting my tickets were more in the higher sections (I guess no surprise there huh? :roll:). If you look at the venue's pricing map and look at each oval as a tier (1st tier being closest to the field), most seats were available in the 4th tier. There were still seats available in the 3rd tier, but they were more behind the endzone (11L thru 18H). We tried seeing if there were any seats in the 3rd tier that gave us a side view of the field but couldn't find any. Only way to get the side view was to go higher into the 4th tier, so we decided to sit a bit closer with the diagonal view.

I hope this helps! Go Rams!

by Gary
8 years 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   6  
Undrafted Free Agent

Congrats Gary! Looks like we're in the same section. Honestly, I'm surprised there were still seats available in 10L. But I'm glad you were able to get seats you are happy with.

List has been updated to reflect your season tickets and the season ticket holder badge has been added to your profile.

Thanks. There were about 60 or so left in that section. I almost picked seats in 21H, there were 6 seats left. I think they were a better view but I was really concerned about sitting in the sun all game.

Good luck to everyone else.

by KamikazeKid
8 years 2 weeks ago
Starter

Ramington wrote:Hey guys!

Just joined and wanted to contribute and help out those who haven't gotten their season tickets yet. I placed my deposit and got GA57 and email was time stamped at 12:18 PM. I got my window notification last week and got my window confirmation email yesterday. My window officially opened today at 2:30 PM. My buddy, who placed his deposit right behind me, had his window open today as well at 2:45 PM.

We were hoping to grab closer seats and be really close to the action, but we had a good feeling that wasn't going to happen since we were a bit late placing our deposits. Thank you to everyone who posted in this thread though. It really helped us gauge and see where we should be looking first. Anyways, we grabbed some seats in Section 17H, and we're stoked just to be a season ticket holders! :D

To those who's window is opening in the coming days/weeks, what's available when I was getting my tickets were more in the higher sections (I guess no surprise there huh? :roll:). If you look at the venue's pricing map and look at each oval as a tier (1st tier being closest to the field), most seats were available in the 4th tier. There were still seats available in the 3rd tier, but they were more behind the endzone (11L thru 18H). We tried seeing if there were any seats in the 3rd tier that gave us a side view of the field but couldn't find any. Only way to get the side view was to go higher into the 4th tier, so we decided to sit a bit closer with the diagonal view.

I hope this helps! Go Rams!

Congrats and welcome to RFU Ramington! I'm glad this thread was of help to you and your friend.

I'm sure others that have purchase windows in the upcoming days appreciate your information on availability.

List has been updated to include you and the season ticket holder badge has been added to your profile. :D

by LA_Ram_#29
8 years 2 weeks ago
Practice Squad

Friend of mine had his window open today. There isn't a lot left.... 26L has some spaces...but I'm not the biggest fan of being that deep in the corner.... I was liking the 17L area... It's a higher ..which I'm not a fan of, but I prefer the angle than being over in the corner...

with not so much left, I'm wondering how many more waves they're going to have...

by LA_Ram_#29
8 years 2 weeks ago
Practice Squad

KamikazeKid wrote:
LA_Ram_#29 wrote:thanks for the info. As for the resale question, there are going to be a lot of Ram fans who were ready and willing to pay for season tickets that will be left out because they got their deposit in later. That being the case, people who did get in who have extra tickets are doing those fans a service by having them available. Plus, when you've spent over $4,000 on season tickets, and plan to go to every game...it would take a hell of a lot to make a "profit" selling extra tickets. It's not about profit when you've made an investment like that, and you can't gouge people price wise when lower prices are available elsewhere.

I'm pulling your leg. I guess it would help if there was a better way to convey sarcasm on a message board. I know what you mean.

We've covered this issue before on this thread. Everyone has a different opinion, which I respect. There were plenty of resellers that got tickets before my wave, but life goes on. Not worth sweating the small stuff.

Out of curiosity then, my question to you would be why did you purchase extra tickets in the first place? There really isn't a reason to unless you plan to resell them, whether it be for profit or not.

lol...no problem man. I'm new to all of this. Just glad we have the opportunity to see the Rams play in person.

buying "extra tickets"... I mean we have the opportunity to buy up to 8 tickets.... having Rams season tickets moving forward is going to be a big time investment....we have PSLs going up for sale soon. This is a marathon, not a sprint. The opportunity to purchase up to 8 tickets gives people the opportunity to go in with their friends and relatives, and the opportunity to reduce and expensive. Selling tickets you're not using may result in a profit for those individual games, but if you're already thousands in for the seats that you're using every week..you're not going to make more selling than the seats you use costs, so in the big picture you're not "profiting"....you're spending... reducing the expense still doesn't result in a profitable situation..... and there would be no opportunity ..or motivation for real fans...to price gouge being that there would always be tickets available for less than you're trying to charge

• 104 / 127
1267 posts Jul 08 2024