112 posts
  • 11 / 12
 by RedAlice
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

I wore my brand new yellow RFU t-shirt at the bar today for the game and we won!!! And, I had it under my seat all game last week and we won!!!

It’s now only seen us win. Though, that is true for the whole batch. :D :D

by RedAlice
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Wore my yellow again today and now I have to wear it against the Vikes...

Yeah, that was what I was getting at. I either have to wear it or hold it or have it by my chair.

by aeneas1
5 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Wore my yellow again today and now I have to wear it against the Vikes...

yellow what? wait, do i even want to know?

by aeneas1
5 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

received my shirts over a month ago i guess, forgot all about them as they sat in my office, package unwrapped, until yesterday... what a treat! you guys dd a great job on these babies, and gildan seems to have upped their game, quality shirts! thanks very much!

by aeneas1
5 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

hey, speaking of tees, came across this one at a rams fan's social network page, pretty cool, ha ha...

firefox_2018-11-26_00-11-15.jpg

by 10:01
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   205  
United States of America   Yukon near Century
Rookie

I’ve got wins in the blue and in the yellow. It was sweet having the yellow on color rush Monday night.

by TomSlick
5 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Been wearing my shirt to the gym since I got it. Still no closet RAM fans have approached me. Not one RAM fan in the entire building. Yeah, it is niner and raider country but I've always managed to dig up 1 or 2 in other gyms.

Either that or everybody hates me.

• 11 / 12
112 posts Jul 08 2024