108 posts
  • 11 / 11
 by safer
6 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1280  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Horny Mcbae wrote:No i get that. It's just that every team's beat reporters say that about them. In every sport.

I just want real football back. The loss against the Falcons left me dissatisfied. I just want to be satisfied damn it. :lol2:

Hey Horny--get a woman tonight, that may help!! :D

by /zn/
6 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   6803  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

/zn/ wrote:
But over the years I've found you can filter it and see which positive stories might have something to them.

These guys provide about as much as we can get at this point because they were out there every day, but you have to wade through some goofiness to get the good bits. IMO that;s worth it, but....let's just say not every minute is 100% worth it. The bits that are, are.

by aeneas1
6 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

5) The first-team offense and defense went head to head in 7-on-7 for a move-the-ball drill in a two-minute situation. The offense started deep in its own territory needing just a field goal. In the first series, Los Angeles’ offense got in position to get three points with quarterback Jared Goff hitting wide receiver Brandin Cooks over the middle.

6) With the second-team offense in the same scenario, quarterback Sean Mannionalso put the team in position to kick a field goal with a bullet pass over the middle to wide receiver Pharoh Cooper.

7) In the second series for the first-team offense and defense, Goff connected with wide receiver Robert Woods over the middle to start, then wide receiver Cooper Kupp over the middle to continue marching down the field, and finally a short pass to Cooks on the right to advance into field-goal range. Goff spiked the ball to stop the clock and end the drill on a good note for the offense.

so the 1s, then the 2s, and then the 1s again, successfully moved the ball from deep in their own territory into field goal range, per the drill, against the defensive 1s? with the 1 and 2 qbs completing darts, seemingly at will? should we be thrilled or worried? :D

by aeneas1
6 years 1 week ago
Hall of Fame

Dick84 wrote:Getting down the timing to hit a guy 50 yards plus downfield... in stride, with arms outstretched, is a good thing, no matter the scenario.

sure it is, and it's great to hear, but qbs and receivers are doing it in 32 camps right now.

by dieterbrock
6 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

aeneas1 wrote:so the 1s, then the 2s, and then the 1s again, successfully moved the ball from deep in their own territory into field goal range, per the drill, against the defensive 1s? with the 1 and 2 qbs completing darts, seemingly at will? should we be thrilled or worried? :D

Well the D is missing it’s “game changer” DT :D

by Elvis
6 years 1 week ago
 Total posts:   38885  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Next week's mini camp is mandatory and my guess is we'll see AD but he won't have a new contract and won't really participate, but we'll see soon enough...

by aeneas1
6 years 1 week ago
Hall of Fame

the practice break down before preseason games start seems so lean, from what i gather:

- rookie mini-camp (2 days)
- one week break
- ota (10 days, excluding phase 1 & 2)
- 30 day break
- mandatory mini-camp (2 days)
- 30 day break
- training camp (13 days)
- first preseason game

:shock2:

• 11 / 11
108 posts Jun 17 2024