115 posts
  • 2 / 12
 by max
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   5591  
United States of America   Sarasota, FL
Hall of Fame

I hope it rains. Goff plays well in the rain.

by ramsman34
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   8668  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

isnt there a live cam of the coliseum field??

by ramsman34
5 years 5 months ago

or any alumni who could find out if the field is being covered? Or someone ask the Rams?

by DirtyFacedKid
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   973  
United States of America   San Clemente
Veteran

It's a prime time Divisional Playoff game. I'm fully confident that the NFL will take every measure necessary to insure a good playing surface. I think this is much ado about nothing.

by ramsman34
5 years 5 months ago

DirtyFacedKid wrote:It's a prime time Divisional Playoff game. I'm fully confident that the NFL will take every measure necessary to insure a good playing surface. I think this is much ado about nothing.

I agree. But, sometimes shit happens. that field should be being monitored round the clock. Player safety being the mantra of the NFL and all.

by 10:01
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   205  
United States of America   Yukon near Century
Rookie

I was in NorCal on Sunday and drive by Levi’s Stadium around 4:00 pm in a rainstorm of biblical proportions. That field looked fine last night. The Coliseum playing surface will be fine. I’m more worried about my car getting stuck in the mud on the South Lawn.

by snackdaddy
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   9707  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

10:01 wrote:I was in NorCal on Sunday and drive by Levi’s Stadium around 4:00 pm in a rainstorm of biblical proportions. That field looked fine last night. The Coliseum playing surface will be fine. I’m more worried about my car getting stuck in the mud on the South Lawn.

That was some kind of storm the other night. Trees in my town were uprooted. Heck, I told my wife I hope our roof holds up. My neighbor's carport got ripped up.

by 10:01
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   205  
United States of America   Yukon near Century
Rookie

We flew out of San Jose on a 40 seater - I felt like we were riding a weather vane. Glad your place held up.

by aeneas1
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

10:01 wrote:I was in NorCal on Sunday and drive by Levi’s Stadium around 4:00 pm in a rainstorm of biblical proportions. That field looked fine last night. The Coliseum playing surface will be fine. I’m more worried about my car getting stuck in the mud on the South Lawn.

exactly, this isn't the 70s... btw i live in northern cal, gonna dump all day today too, followed by a lot of rain the rest of the week.

by St. Loser Fan
5 years 5 months ago
 Total posts:   10576  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

10:01 wrote:I was in NorCal on Sunday and drive by Levi’s Stadium around 4:00 pm in a rainstorm of biblical proportions. That field looked fine last night.

Props to the crew for the work they did on that field. Looked and played good.

• 2 / 12
115 posts Jun 17 2024