12 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by snackdaddy
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   9717  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

moklerman wrote:Is it a given that all 3 came against the Rams or did you neglect to mention that?

Since their bye week last year, 26 games, they've beaten 2 teams. The Bears(1) and the Rams(3).

Out of morbid curiosity, I wish we could have played the Browns this year just to find out who is actually worse. I know the Rams have 4 wins and the Browns have 1 but I really don't think the Rams could beat any other team right now.

The record says a few teams are worse. But its clear the Rams are the worst in the league.

by Tom, With Horns
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   229  
United States of America   Redding CA
Rookie

First of all, close game! The Rams did some things very well, especially early on. We actually played better than I expected, considering the way we've been stomped these last 4 weeks.

But in the end ...

This is still on Jeff Fisher. Our rookie special teams interim coach wasn't going to change the culture these last few weeks, we're just riding out the storm. I expected to lose this game; I didn't expect to show up. Showing up was the surprise.

Jeff Fisher built a team lacking in week-to-week preparation and bereft of all heart. We saw it. This team has no leadership and does not know how to hang in for a win. Not even against the purported worst team in the league.

Fish is gone now. We will start to build a new foundation after next week, maybe a short time after. Goff has gifts. Gurley can run. The defense has talent. We have the best punter in the league. We are the LA Rams.

Somebody with heart is going to want to take on this project. Somebody with heart is going to light a fire in these boys, teach them to work like a team, and teach them that Sunday matters. Enough winks and wry smiles. Enough 1985 offense. Enough hollow words about "7-9 bullshit" ... somebody's comin' to put the Rams back on the map.

I can't wait. :D

• 2 / 2
12 posts Jul 01 2024