25 posts
  • 2 / 3
 by Elvis
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38914  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

As a fan, i tend to like to focus on the game so i don't usually want to chat or participate in game day threads.

But as a guy with a website, i want everyone else to do it...

by BuiltRamTough
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:As a fan, i tend to like to focus on the game so i don't usually want to chat or participate in game day threads.

But as a guy with a website, i want everyone else to do it...

Lmfao

by OldSchool
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1750  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Absolutely pathetic showing by St Louis fans but don't you dare mention it they're not to blame!!!! /sarcasm

by TSFH Fan
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   699  
United States of America   The OC
Veteran

. . . and this was the first chance, for those people, to see the team live this year!

The Cardinals weren't even in town!

Edit: Maybe a better turnout next week with tickets available on StubHub for $4 and under!

by Hacksaw
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

They must hate the Colts in StL. j/k This is not how to impress anyone judging things.

it appears that the party is over in StL.

by den-the-coach
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   870  
United States of America   Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Veteran

I don't have any issue with St. Louis fans not showing up, they realize the Rams are gone now the goal for ESK once the moved is announced is to get this team winning on a consistent basis. I'm not so Jeff Fisher is the Head Coach to do this, but IMO, he will be around for the next two years regardless.

Four years is enough time to win more games than you lose and although I realize it's preseason one cannot be pleased with the devlopments of this squad. Overall I have a feeling Sean Payton might be available this year, but unfortunately, he'll most likely end up in Washington or with the New York football Giants.

Maybe I'm wrong and maybe the Rams will win enough early and the offensive line will come together and they will make a strong push the 2nd half of the year, but just too many damn penalties and the vaunted defense gives up too many big plays for my liking. Maybe Fisher will be rejuvenated with the move to his hometown and he'll prove Thomas Wolfe wrong, but right now I sure wish the Rams were coached by Chip Kelly.

by OldSchool
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1750  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

The thing that is puzzling is they announced the what 37k tickets sold? So that many people gave Kroenke money then they protested by not going? Heck of a protest, here's our money now we're not going to go and utilize those tickets we paid you for. If they wanted to protest to show their voice they shouldn't have bought tickets. If in fact the low attendance is a product of blame Kroenke.

by snackdaddy
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   9717  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

den-the-coach wrote: Four years is enough time to win more games than you lose and although I realize it's preseason one cannot be pleased with the devlopments of this squad. Overall I have a feeling Sean Payton might be available this year, but unfortunately, he'll most likely end up in Washington or with the New York football Giants.

Maybe I'm wrong and maybe the Rams will win enough early and the offensive line will come together and they will make a strong push the 2nd half of the year, but just too many damn penalties and the vaunted defense gives up too many big plays for my liking. Maybe Fisher will be rejuvenated with the move to his hometown and he'll prove Thomas Wolfe wrong, but right now I sure wish the Rams were coached by Chip Kelly.

I think 2015 is a lost season. Everything they're doing seems to point to 2016 and beyond. I just posted what I think on ROD. But I didn't include any comment about LA. Didn't want to piss them off. But I think they're conceding 2015 to have a better team for LA in 2016. This is what I said:

I ain't worried about the line. I tapered my enthusiasm for 2015 long before camp started. The off season just felt like they were conceding 2015 for a better future starting 2016 and beyond. The only disappointment is teams do that with first or second year coaches. Not 4th year coaches.

by Elvis
8 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38914  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

OldSchool wrote:The thing that is puzzling is they announced the what 37k tickets sold? So that many people gave Kroenke money then they protested by not going? Heck of a protest, here's our money now we're not going to go and utilize those tickets we paid you for. If they wanted to protest to show their voice they shouldn't have bought tickets. If in fact the low attendance is a product of blame Kroenke.

I think they said 37k distributed whatever exactly that means.

The Rams could embarrass the city a lot more by announcing how many were in attendance instead...

• 2 / 3
25 posts Jul 01 2024