30 posts
  • 2 / 3
 by St. Loser Fan
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   10605  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote: And has anyone seen the way the StLoo's are reveling in this news. :roll:

How dare they! Mean 'ol St. Louis should be nicer to Los Angeles. [/sarcasm]

This should be good news in your guys eyes because it's just another log on the "fire Fisher" bonfire.

by Hacksaw
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

St. Loser Fan wrote:How dare they! Mean 'ol St. Louis should be nicer to Los Angeles. [/sarcasm]

This should be good news in your guys eyes because it's just another log on the "fire Fisher" bonfire.

Confucius said; I paraphrase, 'A man should never argue with someone less intelligent or more angry than himself as an observer won't be able to tell the difference between them'. This fits my view and participation at the PD who I was referring to.

As far as the Fire Fisher log on the fire, well yeah,, it doesn't hurt that cause for sure.
Next year, we will roll out a new version of the Los Angeles Rams. New OC and game plan I'm hoping. New coaches and system possibly too.
I hope that new regime (if) takes preseason and TC a bit more seriously.

Like the sands through an hourglass, these are the days of our Rams..

by St. Loser Fan
7 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Confucius said; I paraphrase, 'A man should never argue with someone less intelligent or more angry than himself as an observer won't be able to tell the difference between them'. This fits my view and participation at the PD who I was referring to.

As far as the Fire Fisher log on the fire, well yeah,, it doesn't hurt that cause for sure.
Next year, we will roll out a new version of the Los Angeles Rams. New OC and game plan I'm hoping. New coaches and system possibly too.
I hope that new regime (if) takes preseason and TC a bit more seriously.

Like the sands through an hourglass, these are the days of our Rams..

Like I've said before you guys have got to stop using the Post Dispatch comments section as a gauge of what St. Louis is thinking. The comments section is a hive of craziness whether it be an article about Trump, sports or local matters. The Blues hockey team blew a lead last night, but still came back to win, continue to win and are number 2 in the west. Yet people in the comments still want the coach and GM run out of town.

Seriously, stop clicking the comments.

by dieterbrock
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Yeah but you have to feel bad for the Raiders. I mean its not expected for a team to do well amidst all the rumors about where they will be playing next season.....

by St. Loser Fan
7 years 6 months ago
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Yeah but you have to feel bad for the Raiders. I mean its not expected for a team to do well amidst all the rumors about where they will be playing next season.....

What happens if the Raiders have a deep playoff run and then announce they're going to Las Vegas?

by Hacksaw
7 years 6 months ago

St. Loser Fan wrote:Like I've said before you guys have got to stop using the Post Dispatch comments section as a gauge of what St. Louis is thinking.

Fair enough. Plus it would keep my blood pressure from going up. :?

St. Loser Fan wrote:What happens if the Raiders have a deep playoff run and then announce they're going to Las Vegas?

Or LA for that matter. Suck for Raider fan. The better they play the harder the fans will fall.

by elmwoodero
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Maybe the fact that Raiders are more popular by far in Los Angeles, coupled with the fact they are winning can explain why more people watch them then the Rams.

by Hacksaw
7 years 6 months ago

elmwoodero wrote: Maybe the fact that Raiders are more popular by far in Los Angeles, coupled with the fact they are winning can explain why more people watch them then the Rams.

Welcome elmwoodero.

So where/when was the underscored fact stated?
The ratings for the game in discussion not eligible.

by dieterbrock
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

St. Loser Fan wrote:What happens if the Raiders have a deep playoff run and then announce they're going to Las Vegas?

That cant possibly happen, you see when teams are potentially relocating, they need a HC who has experience with a franchise changing cities. You know, it gives them the advantage. Del Rio doesn't have that experience so the Raiders cant play well this year. And if they move, well for sure they cant play well then either....

by TomSlick
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

dieterbrock wrote:That cant possibly happen, you see when teams are potentially relocating, they need a HC who has experience with a franchise changing cities. You know, it gives them the advantage. Del Rio doesn't have that experience so the Raiders cant play well this year. And if they move, well for sure they cant play well then either....

The RAMS should do the magnanimous thing and allow Fisher to go to the Raiders, as their HC he will smooth the expected hurdles of a move.

Oh, heck, we'll take Del Rio, you know, the guy will need a job and we should help him out.

• 2 / 3
30 posts Jun 28 2024