• 2 / 4
 by elmendorf
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   215  
United States of America   Pennsylvania
Rookie

Agree. Two, maybe three wins.

Too many penalties.

CK is far too inconsistent and manages to find sacks. Can't feel the pressure or consistently do the footwork to reposition himself.

Too many underthrown balls by CK, except when he overthrows (see Quick pass yesterday, should have been 6).

O-line is not cohesive or nasty enough to establish a running game. I watched some of the Oakland game last night and I could NOT believe how much better their line is. Size, speed, strength, and a nasty streak.

by dieterbrock
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

BuiltRamTough wrote:No way Goff doesn't play next week.

I have to believe this is true

As the team stands right now, none of those games looks to be a win other than San Fran, however we've said that the least 2 times we've played them...

And no amount of Kool Aid will allow me to think they wont lose the Pats game
The other 6?

by PARAM
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   12318  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

We're at 3-5. It's over for all intents and purposes. If there ever was a time to start Goff it's now. Fisher being an experienced, at times successful NFL head coach, has to know it's time. I can't help but feel the defiance and arrogance has clouded his judgement. It's not unlike any professional who knows his business well and refuses to cave to outside pressure. But it seems like a perfect way to lose the locker room. If I'm a defensive player, I'm pissed we're not being given a chance to complete long passes when a guy is wide open for a TD. And I can't help but think, if we complete passes like that or other middle to deep throws when a guy is covered, it will open up huge lanes for Gurley to run on any down.

by aeneas1
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:We're at 3-5. It's over for all intents and purposes. If there ever was a time to start Goff it's now. Fisher being an experienced, at times successful NFL head coach, has to know it's time. I can't help but feel the defiance and arrogance has clouded his judgement. It's not unlike any professional who knows his business well and refuses to cave to outside pressure.

yep.

by dieterbrock
7 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:We're at 3-5. It's over for all intents and purposes. If there ever was a time to start Goff it's now. Fisher being an experienced, at times successful NFL head coach, has to know it's time. I can't help but feel the defiance and arrogance has clouded his judgement. It's not unlike any professional who knows his business well and refuses to cave to outside pressure. But it seems like a perfect way to lose the locker room. If I'm a defensive player, I'm pissed we're not being given a chance to complete long passes when a guy is wide open for a TD. And I can't help but think, if we complete passes like that or other middle to deep throws when a guy is covered, it will open up huge lanes for Gurley to run on any down.

Glad to see we are on same page here.
Truce?
Lol 8-)

by Stranger
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
Superstar

max wrote:They will be lucky to win 4 games. 7-9 is a bit of reach now isn't it?

@Jets
Miami
@Saints
@Pats
Atlanta
@Hawks
Cards
Niners

The stands will be empty the last 2 weeks if Goff isn't playing for sure.

When I look at this list, I see 1 win (maybe).

by aeneas1
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
Hall of Fame

Stranger wrote:When I look at this list, I see 1 win (maybe).

looked like a lot more at the start of the season, eh? :oops:

by dieterbrock
7 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

And we are in the middle of the soft underbelly of this years schedule
Havent won yet!

by scramsfan
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   228  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Rookie

Quick thoughts:
If Goff is not ready even though Fish says he could play if Keenum were injured, then what is the excuse for not starting Mannion who has more time under his belt?

Fish is going to lose his defense but not starting Goff. They may not say it, but you can't convince me that a guy like Donald, is not peaved especially since Fisher said that the D is doing what they are supposed to do. If game recognizes game then it also knows what is not game...Keenum.

The sad part about starting Goff is that the coaching and the oline are so bad that Goff will only have limited success. Fisher will then blame his lack of success on him not being ready.

If Higbee was drafted because of his receiving ability, then why don't we see more of him? Ever heard of 2 TE sets?

I have had enough of Tavon, start Cooper. Either the coaches are creating bad schemes for Austin or Austin is the problem.

by ramsfan1977
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
Pro Bowl

Rams should just go hurry up 2 minutes offense the whole game

• 2 / 4
36 posts Jun 28 2024