15 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by ramsman34
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   8667  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

YAY, I have 1000 posts and am in the Pro Bowl. I will only see Aaron Donald there with me this year, sadly. UGH

by Hacksaw_64
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   2686  
United States of America   Inglewood, CA

ramsman34 wrote:Even the tipped ball to Tavon was thrown too friggin hard. The other tip (pick-6)was into converging triple coverage, the pick in the end zone was into double coverage and too far inside, and the stay-puff marshmallow ball at the end was also on Keenum as he should have been certain Quick got the adjustment. Case coulda held the ball a bit longer before throwing that duck of a fade - and he didn't even throw it to the right area of the end zone - again, too far inside. Sorry Fisher, but your QB has complete or at least a lot of culpability on ALL 4 PICKS.

You forgot the gross underthrow to Quick in the first quarter when he had 5 steps on JJ. That should have been an easy pitch and catch TD. It ended up in a FG. That is on our QB you can't continue to blow those opportunities.

I'm also pretty certain on the pass that he overthrew to Thomas in the back of the endzone he had Higbee breaking wide open for a TD over the middle if he looks his way. SMH

by HopHead Ram
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1568  
United States of America   The Left Coast
Pro Bowl

ramsman34 wrote:YAY, I have 1000 posts and am in the Pro Bowl. I will only see Aaron Donald there with me this year, sadly. UGH

You may also see Hekker there and if GZ continues to be pefect, maybe he has a chance if Hekker doesn't make it. Other than that, yeah only AD

by Hacksaw
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Dick84 wrote:Why are we sure the "miscommunication" is on Quick? I mean.. isn't that supposed to be a quality of a good QB? To make sure his team gets all the adjustments? I guess I'm giving Quick too much credit.

CK the QB threw the ball up for an endzone jump ball. I read that Fisher said it was BQ's fault because it was a blitz read adjustment. Doesn't that usually shorten the WR's route? For example, what Quick did.

by Kid Charlamagne
7 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   533  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

None of those guys has the size Britt and Quick have, I'm not sure Tavon could've stopped the corner from jumping his route if he had wanted to.

• 2 / 2
15 posts Jun 16 2024