81 posts
  • 2 / 9
 by debovalencia
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   15  
United States of America   Valencia, CA
Undrafted Free Agent

Confession. I've never actually tailgated before. (I can hear the shock). I have no good reason. No excuse. So count me in...but please don't give me rookie jobs like applying sunscreen to everybody or messy jobs like transporting bubbling nacho cheese. Have mercy.

by Stranger
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

Is Langer's deli on Alvarado still around?

by Stranger
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   3213  
Superstar

RamsFanSince82 wrote:
Stranger wrote:Is Langer's deli on Alvarado still around?

Yes.

http://www.langersdeli.com/

I'll bring the mortadella & rye bread

by maxxx power
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   1015  
Pro Bowl

I hope to attend at least part of the rfu tailgate opening week. Question for those also attending: will any of you have kids with you? I am taking the family to the game , which includes my 2 year old girl and my 5 year old son as well as the wife.

by BuiltRamTough
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

maxxx power wrote:I hope to attend at least part of the rfu tailgate opening week. Question for those also attending: will any of you have kids with you? I am taking the family to the game , which includes my 2 year old girl and my 5 year old son as well as the wife.

Yes, I'm brining my son Julio.
Attachments
image.jpeg

by RedAlice
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

maxxx power wrote:I hope to attend at least part of the rfu tailgate opening week. Question for those also attending: will any of you have kids with you? I am taking the family to the game , which includes my 2 year old girl and my 5 year old son as well as the wife.

I won't be bringing any kids, but look forward to meeting yours! That is awesome - they are so lucky to get to grow up going to Los Angeles Rams games.

Cheers!

by LARams
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   3  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Great idea - count me in. Will there be a post the night before each game for location?

by ramsman34
8 years 1 month ago
 Total posts:   8677  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

LARams wrote:Great idea - count me in. Will there be a post the night before each game for location?

That is a good idea! We most certainly will have to organize and figure out where tailgating is allowed. There will be others not associated with this site (the blasphemy!) who will be tailgating & competing for available areas.

• 2 / 9
81 posts Jul 03 2024