24 posts
  • 2 / 3
 by actionjack
1 day 12 hours ago
 Total posts:   4342  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Wouldn't that be something.

Today should be the first day of practice since the bye, should be getting some reports, injury updates, etc...

I feel like McVay may have hitted about changes on the OL. Wonder if Noteboom takes over for Bruss?! Obviously needs to be back injury wise.

Not sure how I feel about Kupp, we need to beat the Raiders, do we play him or wait until Minnesota. hmmmm

by rams74
1 day 11 hours ago
 Total posts:   1541  
Italy   Glendale, Arizona
Pro Bowl

actionjack wrote:I feel like McVay may have hitted about changes on the OL. Wonder if Noteboom takes over for Bruss?! Obviously needs to be back injury wise.

Not sure how I feel about Kupp, we need to beat the Raiders, do we play him or wait until Minnesota. hmmmm

If Kupp is medically cleared to play, we play him.

Just not sure he's going to be cleared. This is strictly a medical decision.

by T3rry
1 day 4 hours ago
 Total posts:   25  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

If the Rams lose to the Raiders, just throw in the towel on the season.
Need to show some fight from the jump and step on their throat.

by snackdaddy
9 hours 59 minutes ago
 Total posts:   9830  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

T3rry wrote:If the Rams lose to the Raiders, just throw in the towel on the season.
Need to show some fight from the jump and step on their throat.

1-4 is a pretty deep hole. Could be too deep to climb out of already. But yeah, a loss this week would realistically take them out of it. Can't really expect the 49ers to continue to play .500 ball. They aren't what they were the last few years but they should still win 10 games.

If we want to win 10 games we have to go 9-3 the rest of the way. We can point to the 7-1 stretch last year but can we realistically expect that kind of run consecutive seasons? Doesn't help that our defense is clearly worse than last year's defense. That makes it even harder.

by RAMMAN76
7 hours 12 minutes ago
 Total posts:   641  
United States of America   Fort Worth TX
Veteran

Rams will finally wear this classic uniform combination for the first time all season Sunday!

Looks like a victory to me. :D

• 2 / 3
24 posts Oct 17 2024