58 posts
  • 2 / 6
 by Indrid Cold
1 month 1 week ago
 Total posts:   882  
United States of America   Redington Beach, FL
Veteran

I'm in. Fired my draft manager after he picked Tony Pollard and Josh Jacobs in Rds 1 and 2 last year...so look out!

by actionjack
1 month 6 days ago
 Total posts:   4255  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Will0120 wrote:Hello everyone!

Can't believe it's the 9th year that we are doing this! 8-)

We're just about a month away from the regular season so we need to confirm participation as usual. Once you reply here or DM me, I'll remove you from the tagged user list below.

Looking forward to competing with everyone again! (I'll keep the confirmation period open for a full week, closing on Friday, August 16th, 11:59pm).

For those of you that weren't a manager last year but are interested to join, feel free to drop me a DM or reply below!
:)

@CardinalFan
@actionjack
@The Professor

Sure I will give it another shot, if anyone really wants to play I can give up my spot, have too many leagues lol.

by Will0120
1 month 5 days ago
 Total posts:   1206  
Canada   Vancouver, Canada
Commissioner

Any rule changes that anyone want to bring up for a discussion btw? :?2:

And fuuuuuuck, I just realized that I will be on vacation during the fantasy draft time, without reception either... :cry2:

by Joe Pendleton
1 month 5 days ago
 Total posts:   1929  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Commish, why not have draft early (before your vaca).. i'm pretty sure no one would mind? jus' sayin! :D

by Will0120
1 month 5 days ago
Commissioner

Joe Pendleton wrote:Commish, why not have draft early (before your vaca).. i'm pretty sure no one would mind? jus' sayin! :D

I wouldn't personally mind this season but we've traditionally had it on the Tuesday or Wednesday before the Thursday season opener so the actual NFL roster is more "crystalized" for the draft. I'll put it to a vote as usual once we confirm everyone's participation for this season. Just waiting to hear back from one person now ! :)

by Gareth
1 month 5 days ago
 Total posts:   1210  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Given that you are the commissioner, I think we should draft when you are available to do so. If it has to be early, so be it.

by CardinalFan
1 month 3 days ago
 Total posts:   113  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

In responded in the old string

by RedAlice
1 month 1 day ago
 Total posts:   6606  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Gareth wrote:Given that you are the commissioner, I think we should draft when you are available to do so. If it has to be early, so be it.

Agree.

by Will0120
1 month 7 hours ago
Commissioner

Hello everyone,

now that we have everyone confirmed returning, it's time to set the draft date/time. We typically have it as close to the season opener as possible so the roster/depth charts are solidified.

Selfishly, since I am traveling starting end of August this time around, I am hoping that we will be ok with the week before the season opener as the draft week. I've posted some dates/times, please vote for your preference as usual.

I have also listed a couple dates for the opener week instead as well in case there is a strong preference towards that.

Everyone has two votes. I'll keep the voting window open until Thursday, 8/22, 11:59pm. Thanks everyone!

• 2 / 6
58 posts Sep 18 2024