14 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by actionjack
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   4252  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Boom!

But this begs the question: Is Puka better than Stafford?

I will answer, hells no. I think Staff get knocked down due to his age. Will see next year, after he books another strong season. I know this, I would only take 2-3 QB's over him right now.

by ramsman34
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   9028  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

No Stafford, no Puka. But this is as much a popularity contest as much as it is a recognitions of greatness. Puka is becoming a huge marketing boon for both the Rams and the league at large.

by ramsman34
1 month 2 weeks ago
 Total posts:   9028  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

actionjack wrote:I will answer, hells no. I think Staff get knocks down due to his age. We see next year after he books another strong season. I know this, I would only take 2-3 QB's over him right now.

I was thinking of this “list” while working out today. You have 3, maybe 4 tiers:
Unknown/unproven, journeymen/avg starters, really good starters and elite starters.

To me the elite are Mahomes, Rodgers, Stafford, probably Allen, Burrow, and Lamar.

Key element for “elite” status for me is championship games played - conference and SB. There are a number of really good QBs who haven’t taken their team to a championship game.

• 2 / 2
14 posts Sep 16 2024