39 posts
  • 2 / 4
 by PARAM
8 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   12320  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

JackPMiller wrote:I would look to see what we can get for AD. If we don't get back a first round pick for him, then we keep him, and wait til the draft, same goes for Cooper Kupp.

I know, we would save $13 Million with AD, not sure with Kupp though.As I have been up and down with it.

Part of me thinks, McVay could walk, due to burnout, and the new HC may want a total rebuild. That's if we get a new HC.

You would look to trade AD? Maybe Kupp? McVay could walk? That's the same thing you and others said this past off season. That's Florio territory there!!

McVay is committed and AD, Kupp and Stafford are the foundation for why he's committed.

This team has a better chance to be solid in 2024 with ONE first round pick and those three than 4 first round picks without them.

by bremillard
8 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   625  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Veteran

ramsman34 wrote:Aaaaand. This team is not 3-5 years away. They will be in the mix next season - If Staff is healthy. It’s a thumb sprain. He’ll be fine.

If Staff is healthy? He hasn't indicated that possibility lately.

by Joe Pendleton
8 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   1843  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Mortimer and Randolph saId "to sell"

by JackPMiller
8 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   2729  
Superstar

ramsman34 wrote:Aaaaand. This team is not 3-5 years away. They will be in the mix next season - If Staff is healthy. It’s a thumb sprain. He’ll be fine.

Playoff team, probably, getting to the NFC Championship, or Super Bowl, that is 3-5 years. Our team has a lot to work on, to improve.

by /zn/
8 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   6810  
United States of America   Maine
Hall of Fame

PARAM wrote:This team has a better chance to be solid in 2024 with ONE first round pick and those three than 4 first round picks without them.

Egg-freaking-xactly.

Rams management are not panicky incompetents.

There will be no "sell off."

by PARAM
8 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   12320  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

JackPMiller wrote:Playoff team, probably, getting to the NFC Championship, or Super Bowl, that is 3-5 years. Our team has a lot to work on, to improve.

Sure Jack. In a league where teams are turned around over night, the doom and gloom viewpoint isn't even 5 years! Ridiculous.

by actionjack
8 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   4089  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

Highly doubt the Rams sell, as they dont have anything of real value other than Puka.

Kupp, Donald or even Stafford wouldn't bring you much in return, def would not be a number 1 pick with how much longer AD in particular plays.

The Rams will need to suffer through 2023, hopefully Kupp and AD can play less and stay healthy.

by 69RamFan
8 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   3238  
United States of America   LA CA by way of NY/NJ
Superstar

Sorry to bust your bubble, for those that want a sell.

Sounds like McVay during his show,

There will not be any selling!!!! :D :D :D

According to him,

Plenty of football left in this season!!!

by ramsww
8 months 1 week ago
 Total posts:   480  
Starter

JackPMiller wrote:I would look to see what we can get for AD. If we don't get back a first round pick for him, then we keep him, and wait til the draft, same goes for Cooper Kupp.

I know, we would save $13 Million with AD, not sure with Kupp though.As I have been up and down with it.

Part of me thinks, McVay could walk, due to burnout, and the new HC may want a total rebuild. That's if we get a new HC.

Let’s hope McVay does NOT even think of retiring. They would immediately promote Morris to HC. Don’t get me wrong, he deserves a HC job, I just don’t see the fit with the Rams. He had his moments as DC but I have no idea how he would address the 2024 Offense. Any other new HC would demand a complete rebuild and would view the troika as nothing more than a salary cap suck on the verge of retirement, i.e., they’d take anything they can get and let them all go in 2024. This would be our worst nightmare and if not Morris, who would it be? Let’s hope McVay stays.

• 2 / 4
39 posts Jul 08 2024