171 posts
  • 2 / 18
 by PARAM
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   12320  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Agreed AR. Exactly.

Demoff's comments do have a past tense ring to them.

Yeah after reading that a couple times it sure does.......Jalen "has been", not Jalen "is". But it also could be a way to drive up offers .... to take a closer look.

But the cap ramifications? Pre June trade 19 mil DM/6 mil savings.

by JackPMiller
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Ramsey isn't saying no either:

In my mind, we should be getting back a 1st and 3rd for him. The first can be in 2024. We can get a stud CB, and our franchise QB, next season. I still believe Matt Stafford, Aaron Donald, and Sean McVay, are retiring after the 2023 season.

by AvengerRam
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8686  
Israel   Lake Mary, Florida
Hall of Fame

Tell Detroit we want our picks back!

by majik
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1210  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

JackPMiller wrote:In my mind, we should be getting back a 1st and 3rd for him. The first can be in 2024. We can get a stud CB, and our franchise QB, next season. I still believe Matt Stafford, Aaron Donald, and Sean McVay, are retiring after the 2023 season.

If you trade Ramsey, you are basically saying we are not competing for a Super Bowl in 2023, so why wouldn’t Aaron Donald just retire as soon as the trade is announced?

by JackPMiller
1 year 4 months ago
Superstar

majik wrote:If you trade Ramsey, you are basically saying we are not competing for a Super Bowl in 2023, so why wouldn’t Aaron Donald just retire as soon as the trade is announced?

My bad. I should have written, if the Rams decide to look at possible trades. Just to see what Jalen can get back in return.

by majik
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   1210  
United States of America   New Jersey
Pro Bowl

I just don’t get these National guys saying the Rams may have to cut Ramsey due to the cap. They are only $14M over cap before restructures. There are teams every year in the $50M over neighborhood and don’t have to cut one of their star players.

You restructure Kupp and Wagner you go from -14M to at least +7. Yeah, the Rams won’t be signing top free agents, but there is more than enough room to make some moves in terms of more restructures and getting some mid-level free agents that puts this team back in the playoffs

by Hacksaw
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Pundits are know it alls.

by JackPMiller
1 year 4 months ago
Superstar

Hacksaw wrote:Pundits are know it alls.

That's why you come here. All of us on this board, like me, AvengerRam, Elvis, etc. have a pulse on the NFL. We know what is on the minds of all 32 NFL teams. That's the power of being a Rams fan.

by Hacksaw
1 year 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

JackPMiller wrote:That's why you come here. All of us on this board, like me, AvengerRam, Elvis, etc. have a pulse on the NFL. We know what is on the minds of all 32 NFL teams. That's the power of being a Rams fan.

I was wondering why I came here. ;)

• 2 / 18
171 posts Jul 08 2024