19 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by TomSlick
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

The dude use to "lecture" me on the difference between a metaphor and an analogy...we never could find common ground on that subject.

He will be missed. I enjoyed reading his posts and the ensuing conflagration that usually followed amongst our RAM brothers.

by JackPMiller
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2729  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

R.I.P. Moklerman

by LWM
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   25  
Undrafted Free Agent

I don’t know him but RIP fellow Ram Fan

by azramsfan93
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1494  
United States of America   Chandler, Arizona
Pro Bowl

Sad news. I never had any disagreements with moklerman, I just enjoyed his view of the Rams in the world. RIP

by Drew31
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   50  
Lebanon   Ire/UK/MENA
Practice Squad

I disagreed with Mokler often, agreed with them many other times. He was clearly bright, well-reasoned and passionate and no matter i always enjoyed reading him.

RIP love and thoughts with his people, clearly he was a good one.

by LWM
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   25  
Undrafted Free Agent

A true Ram’s Fan is a rare breed of person, we are a very unusual tribe.

by PARAM
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   12304  
Barbados   Just far enough North of Philadelphia
Hall of Fame

TomSlick wrote:The dude use to "lecture" me on the difference between a metaphor and an analogy...we never could find common ground on that subject.

He was a Ram fan and regardless of whether we saw eye to eye, that counts way more than our opinions. We disagreed on some things and agreed on other things. Whenever we lose a member of the Ramily it's a sad time.

by Elvis
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   38885  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I'm still not 100% certain it's the same person (though i am pretty darn close) but i did get an update about Andy Mokler, he apparently collapsed at work, they called an ambulance but that was it.

I think he was only 50 or 51...

by TomSlick
1 year 10 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

PARAM wrote:He was a Ram fan and regardless of whether we saw eye to eye, that counts way more than our opinions. We disagreed on some things and agreed on other things. Whenever we lose a member of the Ramily it's a sad time.

Agreed. RAM fan comes first, everything is distant second.

• 2 / 2
19 posts Jun 17 2024