21 posts
  • 2 / 3
 by Elvis
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   39531  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I will probably try and walk from the Inglewood station but still not sure how i'll get on the Metro. North Hollywood is a long ways away by Metro...

by Mr. Sparkle
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   960  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

So were the Renters at Sofi last week? Did they get the dry run? Or will it be us on Sunday? I am really curious on how this is going to go with the 2nd option now. My best guess is they will cut the shuttle service from Lennox in half and send half to the K Line station. So while there should be a lot less people waiting for my train, there will also be a lot less shuttles. I could be wrong. And I think people will walk to the new station as its only about a half mile.

by St. Loser Fan
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10646  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Mr. Sparkle wrote:So were the Renters at Sofi last week? Did they get the dry run? Or will it be us on Sunday? I am really curious on how this is going to go with the 2nd option now. My best guess is they will cut the shuttle service from Lennox in half and send half to the K Line station. So while there should be a lot less people waiting for my train, there will also be a lot less shuttles. I could be wrong. And I think people will walk to the new station as its only about a half mile.

No football last weekend as the San Diego Chargers played at Houston. There was a concert.
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-a ... ttest-tour

by Mr. Sparkle
1 year 11 months ago
Veteran

St. Loser Fan wrote:No football last weekend as the San Diego Chargers played at Houston. There was a concert.
https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-a ... ttest-tour

That' right they were in HOU. Guess we get the inaugural run. Actually seems appropriate. Sure it will be messy and the complaints will be numerous.

by Elvis
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   39531  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

I'm not sure it was running last weekend and they're doing a grand opening weekend thing with the K Line so gonna be a mess even without the game though i think the main opening stuff is happening today.

It is free for the weekend...

by Mr. Sparkle
1 year 11 months ago
Veteran

Elvis wrote:I'm not sure it was running last weekend and they're doing a grand opening weekend thing with the K Line so gonna be a mess even without the game though i think the main opening stuff is happening today.

It is free for the weekend...

Oh! Whole metro or just if you get on at the new station? I feel about half the people don't pay anyway. Always felt those auto arm gate things they have in NY would be money well spent but what ev.

by St. Loser Fan
1 year 11 months ago
 Total posts:   10646  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Mr. Sparkle wrote:Oh! Whole metro or just if you get on at the new station? I feel about half the people don't pay anyway. Always felt those auto arm gate things they have in NY would be money well spent but what ev.

There are tons of fare jumpers in gated places like Chicago and NY.

In our infinite stupidity here they’re going to spend a few hundred million in St. Louis for gates. All the while running 20-30 year old train cars that look out of date and have parts challenges.

• 2 / 3
21 posts Sep 16 2024