19 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by den-the-coach
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   870  
United States of America   Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Veteran

Stranger wrote:I've seen you mention him previously, and I've started to follow him. But man, this kid is skinny.

That's the only issue with Goff and IMO a few years of NFL strength and conditioning should make him thicker. Kid has been a starter since his freshman year so he's the most ready out of all the Quarterbacks coming out this year. I doubt he lasts long enough, I could see the 49ers taking him, but it would be nice if the Rams could go in his direction IMHO.

by dieterbrock
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Stranger wrote:
den-the-coach wrote:Rams have been blessed over the years at the tailback position, not so much at the quarterback position. Funny how that works for some organizations. Move to Los Angeles and draft California's Native son Jared Goff.

I've seen you mention him previously, and I've started to follow him. But man, this kid is skinny.

Google "Tom Brady pre draft pics" and you can see what a skinny runt can look like
Weight and size can be put on

by Stranger
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

den-the-coach wrote:
Stranger wrote:I've seen you mention him previously, and I've started to follow him. But man, this kid is skinny.

That's the only issue with Goff and IMO a few years of NFL strength and conditioning should make him thicker. Kid has been a starter since his freshman year so he's the most ready out of all the Quarterbacks coming out this year. I doubt he lasts long enough, I could see the 49ers taking him, but it would be nice if the Rams could go in his direction IMHO.

But would Fisher ruin the kid?

by dieterbrock
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Stranger wrote:
den-the-coach wrote:

But would Fisher ruin the kid?

He didnt ruin McNair, and quite honestly if things dont change Fisher wont be around long enough to ruin him

by den-the-coach
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   870  
United States of America   Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Veteran

dieterbrock wrote:
Stranger wrote:But would Fisher ruin the kid?

He didnt ruin McNair, and quite honestly if things dont change Fisher wont be around long enough to ruin him

Quite frankly, IMO, Rob Boras is a good coach and might be the right guy as offensive coordinator. As to Fisher hopefully he can finally get it right and as dieter communicates, if if they don't win next year Fisher won't be around long enough.

by TomSlick
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   2908  
Italy   Many of us know the feeling of the universe conspiring to bring car and driver together.
Superstar

Elvis wrote:https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/677885810490896384

Since we're moving back to LA, let's also bring back the wider horns that Bettis and Dickerson are sporting.

by Hacksaw
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

On the jersey shoulder too.

by ramsman34
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8674  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Goff threw 6 TD's today. If the RAMS want him, gonna have to trade a boatload of picks to get him. Not gonna happen. Gotta get a head of Cleveland at worst (meaning to #1 overall), and Dallas at best (meaning to #3 overall).

by RamsFanSince82
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Goff threw 6 TD's today. If the RAMS want him, gonna have to trade a boatload of picks to get him. Not gonna happen. Gotta get a head of Cleveland at worst (meaning to #1 overall), and Dallas at best (meaning to #3 overall).

There's no way him or any QB in this coming draft is worth "trading a boatload of picks" for. I'm not a fan (especially in the first round).

• 2 / 2
19 posts Jul 01 2024