24 posts
  • 2 / 3
 by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

Just curious who won that spirited debate posts 6 through 8?

by dieterbrock
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

Hacksaw wrote:Just curious who won that spirited debate posts 6 through 8?

What debate? All I saw was @aeneas1 bitch slapping the self appointed board knowitall

As for LaFleur, his honeymoon is over real fast. After only 8 points in the 1st game, he comes out with almost the same game plan, and ends up with same result 2nd time around.
Funny thing is, with Tennessee being the media darling, I was waiting for the connection to LaFleur leaving as a part of their improvement. Dropped from 19th to 27th in scoring under his watch, and jumped up to 10 with him out of town.

by laram
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   444  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

dieterbrock wrote:What debate? All I saw was @aeneas1 bitch slapping the self appointed board knowitall

Hahahaha you’re a clickish lil gang of yahoos aren’t ya?

Hey I appreciate the loyalty no matter how misguided!

Hahahaha

by Elvis
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   38885  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

If Sean McVay had gone 12-4 and taken us to the NFC championship in his first year, i think we'd be pretty excited about things, even considering GB has Aaron Rodgers...

by ramsman34
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   8668  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

LeFleur didn’t call the defense and wasn’t playing the D that simply got run over, literally and figuratively. His O was rendered one-dimensional and the TOP was tilted heavily against him. That said, he should have had a better game plan. One would think you would want to strike quickly and early and get the whiners playing from behind.

I bet you that is what the Chief’s plan is. Even though, if the Chiefs get behind, they can still play with their basic play - let Mahomey loose!!!

by dieterbrock
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

laram wrote:Hahahaha you’re a clickish lil gang of yahoos aren’t ya?

Hey I appreciate the loyalty no matter how misguided!

Hahahaha

Clickish? Not at all.
Just seen blowhards like you come and go for years. I like some of the stuff you post, and hope that you get it. The purpose is to converse, to engage conversation. Your current method of taking a sledgehammer to crush a mosquito doesn't have the makings of a long term stay

by aeneas1
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

laram wrote:Hahahaha you’re a clickish lil gang of yahoos aren’t ya?

i guess that might make some sense if the bulk of the rfu group didn't think you were an idiot, didn't have run-ins with you, if the mods weren't forced to put a dunce cap on your pointed head and park your moronic ass in the corner... but, as usual, and not surprisingly, you've once again failed to grasp the meaning of yet another phrase.

psst, when mommy tells you that people are laughing at you because they're jealous, well mommy is just trying to make her idiot kid feel better, they're laughing at you because you're a clown.

by aeneas1
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

dieterbrock wrote:Funny thing is, with Tennessee being the media darling, I was waiting for the connection to LaFleur leaving as a part of their improvement. Dropped from 19th to 27th in scoring under his watch, and jumped up to 10 with him out of town.

right?

speaking of which, i kept waiting for fisher to show up and start taking credit for the titans success...

by laram
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   444  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

dieterbrock wrote:Clickish? Not at all.
Just seen blowhards like you come and go for years. I like some of the stuff you post, and hope that you get it. The purpose is to converse, to engage conversation. Your current method of taking a sledgehammer to crush a mosquito doesn't have the makings of a long term stay

Blowhards? Lol The difference is I’ve actually been vetted and done favors for people on the board.

Hell I’ve brought HOF players to do chats for Rams fans.

Easily verified by the way!

You guys don’t know it cuz most of you are passive aggressive pieces of shit!

My opinions are generally met with personal shit never any substantive retorts.

That’s not conversing.

by Hacksaw
4 years 4 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

This kind of discussion is not going to end well. It certainly isn't addressing the discussion and sadly no one is getting closer to the truth or making their football related point.

At parties, Confucius used to say to me, 'One should never argue publicly with someone less intelligent or more angry than themselves as an observer won't be able to tell the difference'.

• 2 / 3
24 posts Jun 17 2024