• 2 / 3
 by RedAlice
8 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

AWESOME!!!

Tampa is so gonna lose that game.

Does this mean we get three games this year in our yellow and blue? We are in throwbacks for the AZ game also.

Love it.

by Elvis
8 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   38903  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

http://www.turfshowtimes.com/2015/10/29 ... color-rush

The new uniform is part of a four-game campaign by the NFL on Thursday Night Football called Color Rush that will come up with some splashy new designs based on defining colors for the eight teams involved:

Nov. 12 (Week 10) — Bills (Red) at Jets (Kelly Green)
Nov. 19 (Week 11) — Titans (Titans Blue) at Jaguars (Bold Gold)
Nov. 26 (Week 12) — Panthers (Panthers Blue) at Cowboys (White)
Dec. 17 (Week 15) — Buccaneers (Red) at Rams (Yellow Gold)
The full uniforms will be unveiled a week prior to the game on Thursday Night Football.

No word on when they'll be available in team stores so that every Rams fan on earth can get a Todd Gurley jersey in "yellow gold."

We'll have more when it becomes available.

by RedAlice
8 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Love it even more. Thank you Elvis.

I just ordered something from some site that advertised on my facebook from Gurley Girls......awesome t-shirt and tank top that says -

Proud to be a Gurley Girl.

by Hacksaw
8 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

ArizonaBlue wrote:Proud to be a Gurley Girl.

I'm sure it will look great on you.

by ramsman34
8 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   8671  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

That yellow is so damn baddasss. Much cooler than that drab Vegas Gold we sport now. I like both the navy and the more royal blue equally.

by Ramfan46
8 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   123  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

I agree, it pops! I hope for Blue pants, but won't mind if they are White. Excited to see something new!

by kayfabe
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   128  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Rams new Color Rush jerseys available starting next week

In plenty of time for the 12/17 Bucs nationally televised game...

And another tease --

You can shop online starting next Thursday, here (hmm, looks
very 1979 LA Rams colors to me if the background's any indicator,
did Kroenke approve?)

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/c/nfl/color-rush

Oh and if I'm Todd Gurley I think I might stay away from Lions CB
Darius Slay, who appears to be some sort of a serial uniform trader/
weird Color Rush groupie. He's ticked that the Lions didn't have
any Color Rush uniforms ready for this Thursday's tilt with Green Bay --

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/l ... /76555204/

The Detroit Lions are hosting the Green Bay Packers in a Thursday night game (8:25, CBS, NFL Network), but unlike several other teams who've played on that stage recently, the Lions won't be wearing Color Rush jerseys.

Former Lions president Tom Lewand said earlier this fall that the Lions will debut new alternate jerseys in the 2016 season.

The Lions have been in talks with Nike about redesigning their third jersey for years. Next fall, most teams that play on Thursday nights are expected to wear alternate uniforms.

Lions receiver Calvin Johnson said after last week's Thanksgiving win over the Philadelphia Eagles that he wanted to wear the team's throwback uniforms. Asked about the Color Rush jerseys worn by teams such as the New York Jets and Buffalo Bills in recent weeks, Johnson said, "I don't even know what color ours would be if we did that."

"That'd be cool, too," he said. "My biggest thing was throwbacks because everybody was so used to seeing those on Thanksgiving."

Cornerback Darius Slay said he hopes the Lions get Color Rush jerseys next year -- and even offered to help design them.

"They're (bleeping) awesome," Slay said. "Awesome. Like, I'm blown that we ain't got one."

Slay, who likes to trade jerseys with opponents after games, said he would keep his Color Rush jersey if the Lions go that route.

"They're just nice," he said. "I like that all solid color, definitely. When Buffalo and the Jets played, oh, they was fresh. That all-green was clean. They had all that all red on; that was hot. That was swag."

Slay suggested that the Lions wear an all-blue jersey as part of the Color Rush series.

"Let's go all blue, with the white cleats," he said. "I'm going to have the blue-white socks on, I'm gonna kill it. Then, with the white sleeve on, the half-sleeve. With the white sleeve with the all-white cleats, oooh-weee. I'm gonna kill the game. They don't want to see me like that."

Lions' Slay wants jersey of Cards' Peterson

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/nfl/l ... /73555118/

by Rams the Legends live on
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1987  
United States of America   Colorado Springs
Pro Bowl

Hacksaw wrote:WTF Is this a preview of something to come or some market research assignment?

I like the colors though !!!

I am with ya bro I am liking those colors so much more than the present. I think we should have never changed to begin with but i guess in way I am glad we did as it seems the present Rams have no yet earned the right to wear the colors of yester year.

by ramsman34
8 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   8671  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

If they follow form of the other color rush unis, the jerseys AND pants will be the canary yellow (it is't gold), with blue and possibly white accents on both.

I just hope they don't shit down their leg in the game. Brown stains will be very obvious on those yellow pants, lol.

• 2 / 3
24 posts Jun 26 2024