88 posts
  • 8 / 9
 by Gareth
8 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1207  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

I think we are lucky we played a lousy team today. We would have never survived the first half against a better team. We also seemed to have a few calls go our way which was nice.

I really think this team is talented enough to contend but fisher's awful offense will hold us back.

by Stranger
8 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

wins dont feel good when its a Fisher team

by Hacksaw
8 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

The passing game is really sub-standard. Either guys aren't getting open, or Foles isn't seeing them if they are. Floaters too. Oline, I get that but our passing game is just plain ugly.
Cig's needs to install a few more short quick hitters and some intermediate stuff too.

Everything else (except the slumping GZ) is rocking.

by RedAlice
8 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Stranger wrote:wins dont feel good when its a Fisher team

All wins feel good. Ugly and close losses are still losses. Wins are still wins.

IMO, it hurt the way we lost to Wash and Pitt. But, we lost. We didn't win this the way we should've, and our O has massive issues - but, we WON.

I still feel the team is on the up.

Our record is middle. Fair actually for us so far this year. Will go Up or Down next week.

by RedAlice
8 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

And I believe the team will look like my Avi next week. If it's gonna be any game - it's gonna be that one.

by Stranger
8 years 7 months ago
Superstar

ArizonaBlue wrote:
Stranger wrote:wins dont feel good when its a Fisher team

All wins feel good. Ugly and close losses are still losses. Wins are still wins.

IMO, it hurt the way we lost to Wash and Pitt. But, we lost. We didn't win this the way we should've, and our O has massive issues - but, we WON.

I still feel the team is on the up.

Our record is middle. Fair actually for us so far this year. Will go Up or Down next week.

this is like watching Pat Haden against the Vikes in Minn. Just plain ugly and frustrating, win or not. Its like we have all the parts, but never come close to our poential. There is no way a Fisher team gets back to the SB.

by RedAlice
8 years 7 months ago
Hall of Fame

@Stranger. You are correct. We are no where even near our potential.

For our team right now, I'm happy when we win.

by Stranger
8 years 7 months ago
Superstar

Third Down Efficiency 1/9 - 11%
Total Rushing/Passing Plays (includes Sacks) 51

by ramsman34
8 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   8671  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

No worries AZ - It wasn't an attack on you, just an update as hammys and WR's are not a good combo.

Browns missing Hayden and Gipson - starters in secondary, should bode well for the passing attack, especially play-action. Gurley SHOULD have a monster day, although I am a bit concerned with moving Brown back to RG - two rookies on the right side.

Housler out at TE for the Browns and Barnidge nursing a sore ankle; while the secondary has been better against TE's this season, that is still a weakness of the D, especially with O. Tree not playing. The Browns O-line vs our D-line = strength vs strength. Whoever wins that battle might just decide who wins the game. I am counting on our D to limit the Browns to 14 or less, the ST's to create better field position for us and perhaps even score, and for the O to dominate rushing the ball and for play-action to really show up big for us.

RAMS 31, Browns 14

Well, I was pretty close as the TE did get over 100 yds on us, the return score was from the D, not STs, the running game was huge and play-action worked albeit sparingly off the run game pretty well. I was damn close on the point differential (18 vs 17 pts) even if I got the final score incorrect. And our D line won vs their o-line.

by OldSchool
8 years 7 months ago
 Total posts:   1750  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

Wow I've seen some pic's posted from Rams fans of the game and they're actually proud to have the stadium as empty as they look.

• 8 / 9
88 posts Jun 26 2024