88 posts
  • 2 / 9
 by snackdaddy
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   9716  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

Lol, there board reminds me of our boards during the Linehan Spags era. Even this era sometimes. I guess we could be kindred spirits with them.

But if we're really a contender this is the type of game we can't fall flat with. We failed the first test in Washington.

by Stranger
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   3213  
United States of America   Norcal
Superstar

I've been to games in Cleveland. Those fans beat people up when their team loses. Very different fan base than the one I've experienced in StL.

by RedAlice
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   6596  
United States of America   Dallas, Texas
Hall of Fame

Updated injury report added.

Probable - WR Austin (hand), DE Quinn (knee)
Questionable - RB Mason (ankle), TE Kendricks (hand), CB Jenkins (concussion) - he cleared concussion protocol
Out - LB Olgtree (ankle), DE Long (knee)

-----

Also - most teams list their uniforms, but I can't find ours. I'm expecting throwbacks soon - maybe next week v Niners.

Browns are in white shirts and brown pants.

by ramsman34
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   8671  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Austin Hand? Uhh, no its his hamstring

by RedAlice
8 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:Austin Hand? Uhh, no its his hamstring

That is your ENTIRE comment to a game thread? Maybe you should contribute something more worthwile to the conversation than a typo.

So, since you decided to post: what is YOUR actual comment on the GAME?

by ramsman34
8 years 8 months ago

Damn, Arizona...Just trying to make accurate the report on Tavon.

Browns missing Hayden and Gipson - starters in secondary, should bode well for the passing attack, especially play-action. Gurley SHOULD have a monster day, although I am a bit concerned with moving Brown back to RG - two rookies on the right side.

Housler out at TE for the Browns and Barnidge nursing a sore ankle; while the secondary has been better against TE's this season, that is still a weakness of the D, especially with O. Tree not playing. The Browns O-line vs our D-line = strength vs strength. Whoever wins that battle might just decide who wins the game. I am counting on our D to limit the Browns to 14 or less, the ST's to create better field position for us and perhaps even score, and for the O to dominate rushing the ball and for play-action to really show up big for us.

RAMS 31, Browns 14

Is that better.

by ramsman34
8 years 8 months ago

Also - most teams list their uniforms, but I can't find ours. I'm expecting throwbacks soon - maybe next week v Niners.

Started a thread on this over at RRF. No one seems to know when or even if the RAMS will wear throwbacks this season.

by Hacksaw
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

ArizonaBlue wrote:
ramsman34 wrote:Austin Hand? Uhh, no its his hamstring

That is your ENTIRE comment to a game thread? Maybe you should contribute something more worthwhile to the conversation than a typo.

So, since you decided to post: what is YOUR actual comment on the GAME?

AZ,. ramsman34 is on our side. He's bro...

Hamstrings are such a drag, They can linger. Hydrate and stretch young man.

by RedAlice
8 years 8 months ago
Hall of Fame

ramsman34 wrote:

Started a thread on this over at RRF. No one seems to know when or even if the RAMS will wear throwbacks this season.

I'm still thinking it might be v SF at home, as that is when they have worn them in the past. Unless, of course, they don't want to madden the tempers of STL fans this year. Which would suck - I love seeing our colors.

Chargers are in their baby blues v Raiders this week.

And, sorry ramsfan34 if I came across wrong and wasn't nice. :)

by snackdaddy
8 years 8 months ago
 Total posts:   9716  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

LA throwbacks would be great against the niners. Beating them in the LA throwbacks will remind them of the future beatings they will suffer next year in LA. :twisted:

• 2 / 9
88 posts Jun 28 2024