1 post
  • 1 / 1
 by BobCarl
6 years 9 months ago
 Total posts:   4329  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Who's got balls? ... and who doesn't? ... the Rams defeated the 49ers 41-39

A pair of game balls for Jared Goff 22 for 28 with 3 TDs ... he looked like a seasoned vet.

Sammy Watkins and Robert Woods each get game balls for hauling in 100+ receiving yards each. Good to see Woods make up for his juvenile antics the week before, and I'm still saying "WOW" about his 31 yard back-shoulder catch.

Todd Gurley gets game balls too, 3 TDs and over 100 yards rushing for the first time in over a year. Welcome back!

Who doesn't have balls?

Trumaine Johnson got burned on man-to-man coverage by Pierre Garçon for a 30 yard gain (photo below), he also got toasted on a 59 yard pass play deep to Garçon, and drew a Pass Interference penalty on yet another play when covering Garçon. WTF times 3.

I hope the Rams don't have to play the Giants ... oh wait ... I just peed myself with fear ... Tru-Jo has to defend Odell Beckham Jr on Nov 5th ... if Johnson doesn't grow a pair by then we might witness the fall of Flipper Anderson's single game record. ... and if that happens, Trumain loses the birthright to use his last name "Johnson" ever again.

The NFL official that called a Roughing the Passer penalty on Aaron Donald ... BULL SHIT ... I don't want to know what the eunuch's name is that threw the flag.
Attachments
tru-jo-1.png

• 1 / 1
1 post Jun 26 2024