6 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by LARams_1963
6 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

Howdy gang!

It's that time! If your interested in joining our tailgate in Lot 4 shoot me a text. I'll bring all the food and whatever soda or beer you want (iced down). Just reimburse me at the game. Any donations for the Lot pass are greatly appreciated. Please let me know counts and drink orders by next Thursday 8/10, I'll go shopping Friday.

Greg
(714) 510-7693

by LARams_1963
6 years 10 months ago
Pro Bowl

Going shopping in a few hours...last chance to get your order in! We are doing Steaks and fixins! Text me SOON!

by adamgetsu
6 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   4  
United States of America   ontario, ca
Undrafted Free Agent

Was there a restriction on the canopies? Read they change it to 8x8, I just bought a 10x10 at Costco.

by Hacksaw
6 years 10 months ago
 Total posts:   24523  
United States of America   AT THE BEACH

adamgetsu wrote:Was there a restriction on the canopies? Read they change it to 8x8, I just bought a 10x10 at Costco.

http://www.therams.com/gameday/parking.html

TAILGATING POLICIES

● Tailgating is only allowed in designated Exposition Park lots (Lot 2, Lot 4, Lot 5, Lot 6, South Lawn and State Dr.). Tailgating is not permitted in Lot 3, Leighton Ave., the Visitor Parking Structure, South Park Dr., Martin Luther King Blvd., or Expo Center Dr.
● There is NO TAILGATING on the USC Campus or USC Campus Parking Facilities during Los Angeles Rams games or events.
● All guests must be in possession of a valid game ticket or credential.
● Tailgating is allowed only in your parking space, in front of or behind your vehicle only. Tailgating equipment must not block pedestrian or vehicle access. The use of multiple spaces without a vehicle is prohibited.
● Empty spaces may not be reserved or used for the purpose of tailgating.
● Tailgating after kickoff is prohibited which includes the use of televisions, computers or other devices to view or project broadcasts of any kind.
● A small canopy (no larger than 8’x8’) may be erected in front of or behind your vehicle only.
● Glass containers or bottles are prohibited in all areas of Exposition Park. All drinks and items should be placed in plastic or disposable containers.
● Excessive consumption of alcohol is prohibited.
● Barbecue grills (charcoal or gas) must be covered and raised off the ground. They cannot be set-up in areas of overhanging trees limbs or areas that have mulched ground-cover or wood-chips.
● Barbecue grills cannot be left unattended.
● Generators and grills must have a fire extinguisher present while in operation. Please use care when storing flammable materials and please be courteous to neighboring parking spaces in regards to noise and exhaust.
● Dispose used charcoal in marked dispensers. Never dispose used charcoal under or inside your vehicle.
● Open flames are prohibited in all parking lots. Makeshift barbecue grills or stand-alone fire pits will not be allowed.
● Box trucks, trailers, grill in-tow or any catering service from an outside source are not permitted in parking lots.
● Tailgating may not lock or restrict access to portable toilets. The use or creation of personal toilets or unregulated bathroom facilities is prohibited.
● Excessively loud noise or amplified music, such as a DJ or live band, is prohibited.
● Please clean up your area after your tailgate. Tied-up trash bags may be left in the lot for collection or disposed of in available dumpsters.
● The Coliseum Fan Code of Conduct will be enforced at all times during a Los Angeles Rams game or event.

1.JPG

by LARams_1963
6 years 10 months ago
Pro Bowl

adamgetsu wrote:Was there a restriction on the canopies? Read they change it to 8x8, I just bought a 10x10 at Costco.

I read that at the start of the ticket year. I also have a 10x10. In our Lot it isn't an issue. In the sardine lots like 6 and 2? Not sure. If it is, that's really shitty cause last year is was 10x10.

• 1 / 1
6 posts Jun 26 2024