7 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by actionjack
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   4084  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

If only we would have signed Alex Mack....I wonder how good our offensive would be.

I have zeroed in on watching Tim Barnes all season as I know he doesnt have the strength/power to play the position. Just go back and watch the last two games. How often does he get pushed 5 yards back into the pocket or pushed aside on inside runs.
He is the root of the o-line issues and cannot believe he is still working. Rhaney must be horrible. How we stood pat and did nothing at center is crazy to me, we should have kept Kush and cut Barnes. Decisions like this (keeping Barnes as your center) will get Fisher fired this season.

OH and another great decision, Mo Alexander cant cover, he is not anywhere close to a starting safety in the NFL. Get him the heck off the field. Another mind numbing decision to think this guy should be your starting safety.

I like what Snead has done with the draft for the most part but letting players go we drafted because we didnt lock them up earlier was a big mistake. We miss McLeod and Jenks big time in the back end.

by dieterbrock
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
United States of America   New Jersey
Hall of Fame

He recovered 2 fumbles last year helping us win. Heads up play.
Other than that, he has pretty much sucked his entire Rams career

by aeneas1
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   16894  
United States of America   Norcal
Hall of Fame

yeah, barnes, an ugly season to be sure, altho i'm especially disappointed in havenstein, hoping it's more coaching than lack of skill/talent, being put in less than optimal situations, because he's had is ass absolutely handed to him many, many, many, many times this season...

by ramsfan1977
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   1319  
Pro Bowl

Rather have the KUSH!

by dieterbrock
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   11512  
Hall of Fame

Instead of breaking down individual players, what I cant figure out is how the entire line seems to have regressed immensely
Every stinkin one of them.
In fact the only lineman who I feel played consistent to previous seasons(s) is GRob
And while his play isn't great, it hasn't been a step back

by actionjack
7 years 6 months ago
 Total posts:   4084  
United States of America   Sactown
Superstar

dieterbrock wrote:Instead of breaking down individual players, what I cant figure out is how the entire line seems to have regressed immensely
Every stinkin one of them.
In fact the only lineman who I feel played consistent to previous seasons(s) is GRob
And while his play isn't great, it hasn't been a step back

I completely agree mind bogging how the whole line has gone to chit despite lack of injuries. I just pointed to Barnes cause he is the biggest offender and reason the running game goes nowhere. Like you I think GROB is the only one I could see turning into something. He has the ability to destroy people and then fail and hold. Hopefully a different coach can make the light go on quicker.

• 1 / 1
7 posts Jun 28 2024