112 posts
  • 8 / 12
 by SpeedRacer
7 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   389  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Starter

Got mine today. Wife wanted to open them so I told her to smell them when she opened the pack. She confirmed they smelled like tickets! Yes!

Go Rams!

by Cmmmmm
7 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   119  
United States of America   Chatsworth, CA
Practice Squad

I got mine too. Definitely want to print tickets from the Rams Ticketmaster page, and save these hard copies. Might even frame them. What a wonderful momento of this first Rams season back in Los Angeles.

by BuiltRamTough
7 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   5357  
Armenia   Los Angeles
Hall of Fame

Cmmmmm wrote:I got mine too. Definitely want to print tickets from the Rams Ticketmaster page, and save these hard copies. Might even frame them. What a wonderful momento of this first Rams season back in Los Angeles.

Hmmmm.. I didn't think of that. That's a great idea. I might do that.

by LARams_1963
7 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   1191  
United States of America   North Port, FL
Pro Bowl

Still Waiting on mine. GRRRRR!!!! So, you can still download the tickets, and keep the hard copies? Guess it makes sense when I think about it, they're accessible on the account page right?

by BrendanOC6
7 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   89  
United States of America   OC
Practice Squad

LARams_1963 wrote:Still Waiting on mine. GRRRRR!!!! So, you can still download the tickets, and keep the hard copies? Guess it makes sense when I think about it, they're accessible on the account page right?

I'm still waiting on mine as well. still haven't shipped yet according to UPS. I'm hoping they ship tonight.

by sackmaster
7 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   13  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

LARams_1963 wrote:Still Waiting on mine. GRRRRR!!!! So, you can still download the tickets, and keep the hard copies? Guess it makes sense when I think about it, they're accessible on the account page right?
you can keep the hard copies they just scan your tickets they don't tear them.

• 8 / 12
112 posts Jul 08 2024