112 posts
  • 3 / 12
 by LordRamsey
7 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   21  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

Not sure how you check UPS account for incoming package, do you all have MyUPS Choice - is that how you check? Got the welcome email and now waiting for the tickets. Hopefully by end of week. Kind of disappointed if news is true about no special packaging for the tickets, first season back I would think it'll be special and no in game giveaways?

by BrendanOC6
7 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   89  
United States of America   OC
Practice Squad

LordRamsey wrote:Not sure how you check UPS account for incoming package, do you all have MyUPS Choice - is that how you check? Got the welcome email and now waiting for the tickets. Hopefully by end of week. Kind of disappointed if news is true about no special packaging for the tickets, first season back I would think it'll be special and no in game giveaways?

Yes using UPS MY CHOICE. You can get a promo code from retailmenot.com. I used the $10 for one year code but there is a code for $4.00 for 3/4 months I think. It looks like it is arriving tomorrow so I would just hold off at this point but it is a decent thing to have. You have to use the same name/address/email address that the rams have.

They have all year to do something for season ticket holders. They could always mail out a pkg for xmas instead(Ducks like to do that). I think they are just swamped with things they have to complete this year.

by BrendanOC6
7 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   89  
United States of America   OC
Practice Squad

LordRamsey wrote:Not sure how you check UPS account for incoming package, do you all have MyUPS Choice - is that how you check? Got the welcome email and now waiting for the tickets. Hopefully by end of week. Kind of disappointed if news is true about no special packaging for the tickets, first season back I would think it'll be special and no in game giveaways?

This is the code for $10 for 1 year MY CHOICE UPS. normally $40
BVZR8O4S4

This is the $4 for 3 months

BU8CV8EH3

I used the first one yesterday and it worked.

by LordRamsey
7 years 11 months ago
Undrafted Free Agent

BrendanOC6 wrote:

Yes using UPS MY CHOICE. You can get a promo code from retailmenot.com. I used the $10 for one year code but there is a code for $4.00 for 3/4 months I think. It looks like it is arriving tomorrow so I would just hold off at this point but it is a decent thing to have. You have to use the same name/address/email address that the rams have.

They have all year to do something for season ticket holders. They could always mail out a pkg for xmas instead(Ducks like to do that). I think they are just swamped with things they have to complete this year.

That's a cool feature for UPS though. Might have to go look for that code and sign up for one year.

You're right about the all year thing as well for season ticket holders. I hope they do something special for all the fans and ticket holders. I've seen some sports team season packages and they are cool. Here's hoping for a Xmas gift from the Rams. =)

by LordRamsey
7 years 11 months ago
Undrafted Free Agent

BrendanOC6 wrote:

This is the code for $10 for 1 year MY CHOICE UPS. normally $40
BVZR8O4S4

This is the $4 for 3 months

BU8CV8EH3

I used the first one yesterday and it worked.

Awesome. you rock. thank you Brendan

by Alon2112
7 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   11  
Undrafted Free Agent

Though I haven't received my season tickets via UPS yet I did notice that when I went to my Account Manager you can now manage your tickets if you are going to use the digital version to transfer, sell, etc.

by LA_Ram_#29
7 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   103  
Practice Squad

If you download the UPS app and register with the name and address that you ordered your tickets under.... it will show you when your tickets are coming..

mine will be here tomorrow....

super excited...

• 3 / 12
112 posts Jul 08 2024