112 posts
  • 1 / 12
 by RamsFanSince82
7 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   5851  
United States of America   So. Cal.
Hall of Fame

I believe they're being sent out either this week or next week at the latest. I think in the season ticket thread someone said they received their tickets on Saturday.

by BrendanOC6
7 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   89  
United States of America   OC
Practice Squad

RamsFanSince82 wrote:I believe they're being sent out either this week or next week at the latest. I think in the season ticket thread someone said they received their tickets on Saturday.

I think that post was talking about receiving ticketmaster single game tickets, not season tickets. I would hope the Rams send an email a couple of days before they UPS/Fedex the season tickets. Ive had Angels/Ducks Season tickets and they have always sent via Fedex.

by ramsman34
7 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8681  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

You guys should see the package the Raiders sent their season ticket holders. It is s. I hope the Rams do something like that or even better.

https://www.google.com/search?q=Raiders ... KoO3WxM%3A

by Alon2112
7 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   11  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

I was chatting with an online rep the middle of last week and she told me that the tickets had been "sent out to the printer" and that they should be ready in the next week or so. She said that the Rams would be sending out an e-mail to give a heads up when they are sent.

by Fresno Ram Fan
7 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   57  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Practice Squad

Rams1322 wrote:I talked to my Rams rep today and she said the season tickets are being sent out Monday.

So keep a look out everyone.

Am i missing something? Do u have a personal Rams rep or whoever answered???

by Ramchester
7 years 11 months ago
 Total posts:   8  
United States of America   Los Angeles, CA
Undrafted Free Agent

My UPS site shows a Rams package being processed today with an estimated delivery by end of day August 3. No signature required. Hmm, wonder what it could be???

• 1 / 12
112 posts Jul 05 2024