32 posts
  • 4 / 4
 by ramsman34
13 hours 16 minutes ago
 Total posts:   9193  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Not looking ahead….but looking ahead. The Vikings play a monster divisional game Sunday for first place in their division. The play the ultra physical Lions. I don’t think any team who’s played the Lions has won the following week. So, Minn will be coming off a huge emotional game and what should be a very physical game. Then they have to travel across the county on a short week to play the Rams who will have played the raiders at home after coming off their bye. Probably not a better time to get the Vikings.

Now, back to reality. The Rams have to show up and beat the Raiders and stay healthy Sunday. What would be phenomenal is if somehow the Rams can come out hot and get a big lead. Then hold that big lead so they can pull starters late in the game. Man I am cooking up a wish list here but damn, that would really set up nicely for the next 2 games. Then the Rams get a mini bye before they head up to face the Hated Ones - 1b in Seattle. Then an extra day of rest/prep before they host the very beatable Dolphins on MNF. Sounds like a perfect set up for a 4-game win streak to me!!!

It all starts Sunday.

• 4 / 4
32 posts Oct 19 2024