• 1 / 1
 by RAMSRULE1999
22 hours 42 minutes ago
 Total posts:   11  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

1.) Draft Matt Staffords replacement

2.) Draft another need like OL for example

3.) Trade down for more picks similar to the 2012 trade with Washington pending on how high the Rams are scheduled to pick

by snackdaddy
7 hours 57 minutes ago
 Total posts:   9830  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

We might have Stafford for two more years after this one. If he doesn't decide to hang it up. I'd focus on trying build a contender for one more run at it with him. We need a replacement for Kupp. He'll be 32 next year. He's already suffering injuries at an age where they are more frequent. Have to look at Puka's health. He did have injury issues in college. Probably because of his playing style. So finding a future WR1 or WR2 might be a priority.

If A. Jackson stays healthy and does well this season maybe they can run with him being the starting LT for the foreseeable future. Trying to find that cornerstone left tackle is tough. Many teams have tried and failed. We could do worse. If he's the guy it would be one less worry.

They really need to find help on defense. But is it a personnel problem? Seems like the individual talent isn't as bad as it looks. Its the unit as a whole that seems to be failing. Is that coaching? Or do they just need more time together to develop the cohesiveness? If it stays bad all year McVay's gonna have to forget that Shula is his buddy. They need a legit coordinator. Hopefully its just a case where they all need to learn together and will improve.

by Haden
6 hours 54 minutes ago
 Total posts:   2167  
United States of America   Spokane, WA
Pro Bowl

Tough question. A game changing TE would be high on my list. A true shut-down corner would be too. If we traded down a bit, a high-end LB would suit me just fine.

by azramsfan93
6 hours 19 minutes ago
 Total posts:   1530  
United States of America   Chandler, Arizona
Pro Bowl

A little early to start talking draft picks. I am not confident either, but we will have a lot of time to discuss the draft once the Rams are out of it.

by ramsman34
5 hours 44 minutes ago
 Total posts:   9189  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

Agree with all of the above. Weird place to be as a Rams fan right now. Draft talk will kick into high gear if we don’t start winning - beginning with tha Raiduhs.

• 1 / 1
5 posts Oct 17 2024