20 posts
  • 2 / 2
 by St. Loser Fan
1 week 1 day ago
 Total posts:   10670  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

T3rry wrote::lol2:
so, because I'm 30 minutes from Sofi,(not accounting for traffic) I'm obligated to attend every Rams home game? LOL

Oh, I forgot that the "full stadium with home fans" rule applies to other fanbases (Oakland, St. Louis etc) It's okay for opposing teams to take over Sofi because...excuses.

by Elvis
6 days 10 hours ago
 Total posts:   39663  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

St. Loser Fan wrote:Oh, I forgot that the "full stadium with home fans" rule applies to other fanbases (Oakland, St. Louis etc) It's okay for opposing teams to take over Sofi because...excuses.

Happens a lot at Sofi but it's also happening more and more pretty much everywhere.

I don't know if it's okay but it's becoming the new normal...

by Mr. Sparkle
6 days 7 hours ago
 Total posts:   968  
United States of America   Orange County Ca.
Veteran

Elvis wrote:Happens a lot at Sofi but it's also happening more and more pretty much everywhere.

I don't know if it's okay but it's becoming the new normal...

Correct. Never been easier in the history of sports to travel to watch a team play.

by Elvis
6 days 6 hours ago
 Total posts:   39663  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Mr. Sparkle wrote:Correct. Never been easier in the history of sports to travel to watch a team play.

Plus with digital tickets, online brokers, it's just so easy to buy/sell tickets.

I remember going to a Rams/SF game at Candlestick, 2000 i think, had to meet some guy from an ad in a paper in a 7/11 parking lot to buy his tickets...

by azramsfan93
6 days 5 hours ago
 Total posts:   1530  
United States of America   Chandler, Arizona
Pro Bowl

I can tell you are a dedicated and enthusiastic Rams fan... LOL

T3rry wrote::lol2:
so, because I'm 30 minutes from Sofi,(not accounting for trafffic) I'm obligated to attend every Rams home game? LOL

by St. Loser Fan
5 days 21 hours ago
 Total posts:   10670  
United States of America   Saint Louis MO
Hall of Fame

Elvis wrote:Plus with digital tickets, online brokers, it's just so easy to buy/sell tickets.

I remember going to a Rams/SF game at Candlestick, 2000 i think, had to meet some guy from an ad in a paper in a 7/11 parking lot to buy his tickets...

When I went to the Wild Card loss in New Orleans in 2000 I had to get the tickets from a broker in a janky strip mall in Metarie by the Pontchartrain Bridge. It was a narrow space between a Little Caesars and a rub-n-tug massage parlor. Pre GPS it took me 20 minutes to find the place.

When I went to Chicago two weeks ago I bought the tickets from the comfort of my laptop on the train ride up.

by T3rry
1 day 3 hours ago
 Total posts:   25  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Undrafted Free Agent

^^^ Exactly.

Hmmmm... should I spend a few G's to hit up Vegas for the weekend and watch my team play? Or should I allocate that money for when my team plays the Ravens and see what the fine city of Baltimore has to offer?

• 2 / 2
20 posts Oct 17 2024