8 posts
  • 1 / 1
 by Elvis
6 hours 54 minutes ago
 Total posts:   39649  
United States of America   Los Angeles
Administrator

Raiders just traded Adams to the Jets. Rams favored by 6.5 o/u 43.

They have Bowers who the Rams tried to trade up for, possibly their only bright spot this year so far.

Going by offensive points scored and allowed, pretty even matchup:

by ramsman34
6 hours 47 minutes ago
 Total posts:   9188  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

This could be an ugly, close game. Or, maybe the Rams have something cooking coming out of the bye. Rams have to win this game.

by snackdaddy
5 hours 16 minutes ago
 Total posts:   9828  
United States of America   Merced California
Hall of Fame

The loser can kiss any chance of playoffs goodbye. If KC beats SF and we win we will be tied with them in the loss column. Seattle's got a couple tough ones before they face us. It all hinges on whether or not we're ready to make a run at it. Don't think we'll beat the Vikings the next week. They have an aggressive defense that can get after a quarterback. Not a good formula for our team.

by ramsman34
3 hours 13 minutes ago
 Total posts:   9188  
United States of America   Back in LA baby!

I hope they aren’t dumb enough to be looking ahead even though they kinda have to with the short week. Vikings are gonna be tough.

by Joe Pendleton
2 hours 53 minutes ago
 Total posts:   1955  
Virgin Islands (USA)   LA Coliseum
Pro Bowl

no way are we ready for the vikings (yet)! the raider game will be a great "post-bye" test for us (i'm pretty nervous tho lol)

by BobCarl
49 minutes 45 seconds ago
 Total posts:   4371  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Joe Pendleton wrote:..the raider game will be a great "post-bye" test for us (i'm pretty nervous tho lol)

The Raiders started the season with two excellent TE's ... expected fame for the 2024 season was supposed to be the 21 personnel, only one problem, Michael Mayer is out on the Reserve/Non-Football-Injury list.

For what its worth, the other redeeming part of the 12-personnel is that Brock Bowers can block better than he can compile YAC. And that's pretty damn good. But one good player doesn't make the Raiders a team that can compete.

The excellent WR Jacoby Meyers didn't play last week, leaving the team with WR's Bachman & Turner ... even in overdrive, don't expect them to be "taking care of business."

The Raiders will audible a Jet-Sweet anytime they think they can catch a defender sleeping on the edge. If the Rams stop this play and limit Bowers to under 100 yards receiving, they'll hold the Raiders to under 14 points.

On defense, Maxx Crosby will be a handful, we all know that. LB Robert Spillane will thump someone into to the medical tent. CB Jack Jones will have a PD or two. Keep the ball away from those guys and the Rams will score 24 or more.

by BobCarl
34 minutes 40 seconds ago
 Total posts:   4371  
United States of America   LA Coliseum
Superstar

Elvis wrote:Just makes me wanna win this game even more…

Spygate of February 2002 should never have happened, because on January 19 of that same year it was a fumble.

I'm still bitter about both games.

It was reported back in the Ray Guy era that Al Davis had footballs deflated for opposing kickers/punters ... Now another cheater picks up where the old man left off. Not sure how I feel about this.

• 1 / 1
8 posts Oct 15 2024